Fishing Together

Hanzo woke up once again disappointed that he wasn't in his own watery bed, but he still felt the warmth of Jesse's arms around him. The warmth brought him comfort. He turned over and saw McCree open his eyes. He seemed to grin at the sight of Hanzo.

"Mornin darling."

"Goodmorning, cowboy."

"I got early work. I'll see ya later." McCree pecked Hanzo's forehad and hopped out of bed.

He headed down to the docs just before the sun rose. He grabbed a cup of coffee inside the doc house. As he drank he heard the door open. It was Jacob. He stepped inside and smiled when he saw his best employee.

"Ha ha, bright an early as always!" Jacob said cheerfully.

McCree grinned back.

"Mornin' boss."

Jacob walked up patting McCree on the back and hopping up to the bar next to him.

"We need to talk, my friend."

McCree looked at Jacob curiously. He took a sip of his coffee and turned towards Jacob.

"Bout what, J?"

Jacob bit on a cigar and lit it.

"About your little friend."

"Hanzo?"

"He's mighty talented if he can control a great white."

McCree scoffed.

"It's true, the guys got talent."

"He's cute too."

Jacob gasped staring at McCree.

"Wait what?!"

Jacob chuckled taking the cigar from his mouth.

"Don't tell me ya like the guy?!"

Jesse blushed hard into the edges of his jacket trying to hide his hot face. Jacob pushed him further.

"Have you been sleepin with him?! Ha ha! This is so good!"

McCree started to grow annoyed. He growled under his breath and jabbed his finger into Jacob's side.

"You better not say a word about this to anyone!"

"Are you shitting me?! This is way to embarrassing to share with anyone. Don't worry McCree."

McCree sighed.

"He's just so mysterious."

"Well, we can agree on that. He kinda just came outta no where." Jacob said. "It's strange. Where'd you say he was from again?"

McCree gasped trying to make up something.

"He-he's a fisherman from Japan." McCree said flustered.

"Ya don't say. Well, I gotta go. Good luck out there today. There's supposed to be nicer weather than yesterday."

Jacob got down from the bar stool and left the doc house. McCree narrowed his eyes wondering how long he'd be able to keep Hanzo's secret. He finished his coffee and went to the Cascade. He continued to fish behind the island of Doragon. He was lying to Jacob, but it was where all the fish were at. McCree casted his net out once again. He sat down and worked on his Hanzo sketch. He couldn't get him out of his mind. They both had strange feelings for one another that they couldn't understand, but he felt like he knew what he wanted. McCree's gaze went up from his drawing pad as he noticed his net hook was missing. He gasped and hit his forehead knowing he'd left the hook at home. He took out his phone and dialed his home phone.