'Ghost of you' by 5sos (Luke Hemmings Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: (Y/N) finds out something that makes deciding between her boyfriend and Luke, a lot easier. (Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request: kookieznplay user08570166 Ana_Sure) (Words: 2.6k) (Part 1: Lie to Me, Part 3: If Walls Could Talk, Part 4: Better Man)
--

(3rd person's POV)
Luke wakes up in his bed, rubbing his eyes softly to adapt to the morning light coming from the window. He hums tiredly, shifting on the bed and turning to his side. Once more, his eyes land to something he wished they never would; (Y/N)'s spot is still empty. It's not like she was staying frequently, only when her boyfriend was out of town.
He takes a deep breath and tries to clean his head; everyone lives with their own choices.

(Y/N) stares outside the window, her eyes almost shutting at the light. She feels tired, every ounce of energy drained from her body. But she much rather staying awake all night, than falling asleep next to a person she doesn't feel the slightest for.
Holding the mug closer to her face, she waits for the moment her boyfriend will be out of the house, so she can get some sleep.
But then again, every time she closes her eyes, the moment she left Luke's house plays in flashbacks in her head.

Luke opens his cupboard as the coffee maker brewed his blend. Oh, he needs to finally do the dishes, the only cups left in there are plastic ones and the one he had gotten for (Y/N) a couple of months into their "relationship" because she needed to drink her coffee in something pretty and not plain white mugs. He chuckles, but then his stomach clenches.
Over the past couple of days, he has contemplated throwing it away, but every time he stands in front of the bin with it in his hand, he somehow freezes.
Maybe in a couple of days, maybe then he will be strong enough.

(Y/N) lays on the bed of the guest room, staring at the ceiling. Her head hurts and her body is in pain, but her brain won't shut up. She just needs some sleep, get some energy to figure it all out. But this isn't working; Luke's face as she turned to leave the house is imprinted on her brain.

(Y/N's POV)
The situation around the house has been horrible lately. We've been sitting across each other every time we are in the same room and I am trying really hard to find excuses to avoid him.
But his behavior is different as well; before he left for tour, he wasn't like that. Now he seems distant and aloof.

"I've had enough. I know you know. I am sorry, I truly am. Say anything, but please, stop being like that, I can't take it anymore." He snaps, looking upset. I stare at him strangely, trying to understand what he is talking about.
"What?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing together.
"I guess you want to hear it from my lips. I cheated on you while on tour. I know it was stupid of me not to use a condom, but it happened. I am sorry (Y/N)..." He exasperates. I look at him shocked, my jaw almost hitting the floor. His expression changes when he realizes I have no idea what he is talking about.
"Oh, shit..." He covers his mouth.
"You got a girl pregnant?" I ask and he nods. I stand up from my spot, walking towards the bathroom to get some time on my own.
"Babe." He shouts from behind me but I ignore him; great, I sacrificed Luke for nothing.

I only get out of the bathroom after half an hour. He is waiting right behind the bathroom door, looking relieved as I exit. He approaches me for a hug, but I raise my open palm and stop him.
"For all these years we've been together, you threatened me, that if I ever left you, you would kill yourself. For all these years, you manipulated me emotionally, but I stayed, worrying about you, caring about you. I've put up with your threats, your whining, every torture you put me through, and I stayed. And you... you cheated on me? Wow, that's some nerve."
"(Y/N), let me explain." He pleads.
"I don't want to hear it. You deserve everything coming your way. I am done." I say, moving to our shared bedroom.
"You are leaving me?" He asks surprised.
"Should have done that long ago." I state, the moment that Luke asked me to pick replaying in my head.
Everything would have been so much different if I had picked the right person that night.