Pain

So sorry for the long wait, I have had writers block.

--

     "(F/n)"
You looked to your side to see Masky.
"We need to talk." he said in a flat tone. You raised your right eyebrow and looked at the male. Whats going on? He started to walk away and you got off the couch to follow. He walked down the hallways and towards the stairs. They creaked under his and your own weight. You watched as he strides towards the library doors. He opened them and walked in not bothering to wait for you, you had to jog to catch up.
"Shut the door." He said. You made a confused face but shut the door anyways.
"Masky, is everything okay?" You went to touch his arm but he shrugged it away. You felt a pang in your heart. What? What's wrong with him? He sighed and sat down on the single chair and you sat down on the couch with a worried expression.
"Stop making that face (F/n)."
"I'm worried."
"Why?" He said and crossed his arms leaning back.
"You're acting... weird." He nodded at your statement and then sat back up, he rested his elbows on his thighs and his chin on his hands. "Masky?" You said again and he held up one of his gloved hands to silence you.
"(F/n), what if we had never started dating?" He said nonchalantly. You opened your mouth to say something but stopped. You had to process what he had said. It ran through your mind a couple of times.
(F/n), what if we had never started dating?

You felt your stomach twist due to nerves and you sighed. "What do you mean?" you managed to let out. He started bouncing his leg. "You're kidding right? Very funny Timothy."
"Don't use my name." He said. Ok, seriously what is going on? You frowned your brows becoming angry with his behavior.
"Masky, what do you mean?" He didn't answer. You started laughing. "Seriously! What the hell is up Masky?"
"You seriously think people like us can date? It's just in our minds (F/n)!" He suddenly stood up looking down at you. You got up too.
"So what! We can do whatever we want Masky! We can date right we like each other right?" He seemed at lost for words "you like me Masky, right?" You said quietly looking at his mask.
"I don't know..." he whispered.
"What do you mean you don't know?!" You shouted and got up in his face. He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back.
"I said I don't know."
"Hoodie was right when he said be careful," you growled and turned around and walked out slamming the door. You were so, so angry. You grabbed your knife and twisted it around in your hand as you walked down the stairs.
"I'm going out!" You yelled to the people downstairs and they said "see you" or "bye." With that you walked out.

You were sitting against a tree staring across from you, you had thrown a bunch of knives at it. You had used all of them to vent your anger at the poor tree so now you were playing with a short stick trying to sharpen it with a rock. What the hell? I thought everything was okay. You thought to yourself. You looked down at the stick and moved the sharp rock against it. You should have listened to Hoodie sooner. Hell you really shouldn't have even started the relationship. It was a waste of your time, you heard a twig snap and you looked towards the direction and saw Jane.
"Hey, whatcha doing?" She sat down and leaned against the same tree and looked at you.
"I think Masky broke up with me?" You said and looked down at the stick again and continued sharpening it. She made an 'o' with her mouth and looked at you.
"I see, judging from your art on that tree," she pointed at the knife covered tree, "you're angry." You nodded and sighed.
"I thought everything was okay I guess, hell it was as normal as it could get" you said and shrugged.
"Yeah, but (F/n), we're murders, we don't feel normal emotions. That or he's confused" she looked at you.
"Yeah, maybe." You stopped to move a piece of you (h/c) from your face. "I don't understand why I'm so hurt Jane, I think I knew this would happen deep down" you leaned your head back and rested it on the tree. It was uncomfortable but you stayed looking up at the leaves. She nodded and sighed. "Yeah," she said and sat there with you. It was a comfortable silence. You didn't know what else to do but dwell. You heard his words over and over. (F/n), what if we had never started dating? It was so aggravating.
"Jane, what if I just die" you said and looked over at the female. She let out a sarcastic laugh and looked at you "we can't die (F/n), no reason to be that dramatic about it."
"Yeah, you're right" you said and looked back up. The sky was dark.

You had started walking back with Jane after an hour and she had helped you recollect your knifes and you stuffed them in your jacket and in you knife belt. You guys made it back to the mansion and walked in.
"Aye look dumb and dumber came back!" Jeff said and Jack smacked the back of his head. He growled and looked at the male. Jane rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen and you walked upstairs. You came face to mask with Hoodie.
"You were right Hoodie" you scratched the back of your neck. He nodded.
"Yeah, I guess so." And with that he walked down stairs. You continued up the stairs a bit mad. Tomorrow is a new day right?

A/N: sorry for being gone for so, so long. Happy new year. We are nearing the end of this book. I love you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.