Friends?

WARNING: this chapter contains foul language and abuse.

(Masky's P.O.V)
My phone kept dinging. I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I quickly left after my make out with her. Why did I do that? She's sick and I don't want to get sick. I sat up and snatched my phone unlocking it and going to the "message" icon. I saw the familiar number.

Dominick: "I'm sorry for what I texted you (F/n) xxx"

Dominick: "Hello? (F/n) I was drunk. Please I just really like you. I know you were lying about a boyfriend. I can read people well."

I texted back.
"It doesn't matter."

Dominick: "oh thank god you responded. Look, can I make it up to you? Go out for coffee or something?"

What does he want from (F/n)? He likes her? That's a fucking joke.
I coughed and groaned.

"No, I don't like coffee."

Dominick: "tea?"

"No."

Dominick: "Cake? Beer?"

I was about to text back when my door opened and I slammed my phone face down on my bed. The door creaked open.

Hoodie.
_________
(Back to you, (F/n))

    You massaged your healing hand and shoulder as you sat on the couch in the living room by Ben as he played a video game. It was the day after of Masky and your's "make out." You couldn't believe you did it. You were still recovering from your episode. You then felt someone sit next to you. You looked to the right and met the dull eyes of Jeffery Woods.
He mumbled something.
"What?" You questioned.
"How are you?" He said flatly sounding like a robot.
"Haha, crazy." He smiled at that and then put his arm around the back of the couch.
"We're gonna be best friends if you're as crazy as me babe."
"Shut up."
The crazy thing was he actually shut up.
He then grabbed a remote and joined Ben in his game. Sally then entered the room.
"Can you braid my hair (F/n)?" She asked. Her brown curly hair was practically everywhere.
You heard Jeff mumble Sally's words mockingly. You elbowed him lightly.
"Yeah sure." You allowed the younger girl to sit in front of you on the floor as she watched Ben and Jeff play the game.
"Do you have a hair tie?" Sally nodded and handed a pink hair tie to you. You then began to braid her hair. It's been forever since you've braided someone's hair, even your own. You continued and hummed a random tune.
"(F/n)"
You looked over and saw Hoodie.
"Yeah?"
"We need to talk."
You finished braiding Sally's hair and got up making sure not to hit her in the head with your knees. You walked towards Hoodie and he turned around and motioned for you to follow him. He lead you up the stairs and you began to worry. You had a small coughing fit but continued to follow him. He opened a door and let you walk in before him, you did so and when you both stepped in he shut the door and locked it.
"Now you two, what the actual fuck is going on?"
You looked to see Masky get up from sitting on his bed and stood by you.
"What? Nothing." You said with frowned brows.
"Masky?"
"Nothing."
"Listen you two, I don't care if you act like horny teenagers-"
You cut him off. "What?! No no n-"
"(F/n)." He snapped and you stood still. "I don't care if you fool around or whatever as long as it doesn't get in the way of our work."
"Nothing is going on between us." Masky said. He continued "we're just friends."
"Friends?" Both you and Hoodie said.
"I mean yeah, we're just friends." You said.
Hoodie sighed and nodded.
"Patrol tonight, don't forget." Hoodie exited the room and left you two standing there. Masky began to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I think- oh shit- I think he's jealous!" He was laughing holding his stomach.
"Why would he be jealous?"
"Of our so called 'friendship'"
"Asshole."
"Cunt."
You rolled your eyes and began to leave when he grabbed your hand gently.
"It's healing right?"
"Yeah."
It felt normal, your hand in his. It almost fit perfectly. You felt like your hand could melt.
"Okay, well uh see ya 'friend'" he laughed at that.
"Bye."
You left his room and let out a deep breathe not realizing you held it in.
"(F/n)" you heard your name and whipped around. There stood Hoodie with his arms crossed.
"Be careful" he walked up to you and gently rested his hand on your shoulder. It slid off with ease as he walked away. You shivered.
Be careful?
What does that mean?
You walked down the stairs and back to the living room. You saw your seat was taken by Clockwork so you sat on the floor. They had put on a scary movie.
"Need to cuddle with someone?" You laughed at Jeff's comment.
"I'm not a baby."
He snickered. You continued to watch and managed to let your head rest on Ben's knees. It was getting harder and harder to keep your eyes open. So you fell asleep.

____

     "(D/n), you're drunk! Just calm down!"
"Don't tell me what I am (M/n)!"
Smack.
Punch.
Hit.
Whack.
"Get off of me!"
"Shut up woman!"
15 year-old (F/n) walked quietly hearing her parents fight. She saw them on the kitchen floor, her father hovering his fist above her mothers face. The girl touched her own bruised cheek and began to shake. His fist came down and punched her hard. Her head snapped to the side facing you. She coughed up blood and a tooth went across the floor. Her eyes met yours. Tears were spilling out of her once bright eyes. Her eyes seemed to widen seeing you.
You snapped.
You went running towards your father and pushed him off of your mother. He was shocked and fell back easily.
"You brat!" He grabbed a knife from the drawer and your blood went cold.
"No no honey please put the knife down!" Your mother begged as she tried getting up. Her legs were broken. You went running again trying to get him away from your mother. He shoved the knife forward while he was trying to get up and it stabbed into your hip. You let out a blood curdling scream and he dragged it down your leg. You then fell back crying and your mother screamed and attempted to crawl your way. Your father kicked her like she was a puppy and she went flying and smacked into the bottom cabinets. She screamed out in pain. You were dizzy and tired. You grabbed an empty beer bottle on the counter and lounged at him breaking it over his head as glass flew everywhere.
"Don't!"
Whack
"Ever!"
Whack
"Hurt her again!" You kept whacking until your hands were completely cut up from the glass. His head was servilely damaged and he pushed you off of him. Your leg was stinging but the pain was washed away by the adrenaline. He raised the knife and brought it down towards you. Your closed your eyes and tired to block your face.
Splat.
Something warm landed on your cheek and you peeked open and saw your mother's face.
"My beautiful baby, my beautiful (F/n)."
Tears were falling from her eyes, it wasn't her tears that fell on your cheek, but rather her blood. The knife had completely went through her back to the middle of her chest.
"No!" Your father yelled and he quickly took the knife out and she gurgled blood in her mouth and fell to the floor as she clutched you hand.
"Run." She managed to get out before her eyes went dull and her hand went limp.
"Mom..."

___
Starting to feel motivated by all your kind words! <3