Bond

THIS IS THE LEMON CHAPTER DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL THEMES

Masky had fallen asleep a bit ago. You gently brushed his hair away from his face and watched him. The way his chest rose and fell. You felt like a stalker, or rather a love sick teen. You laughed to yourself and caressed his cheek.  His skin is warm. You hadn't felt like this in a long, long time. It felt unreal. You leaned in and kissed his head and then his cheek and then his nose... and then you hovered over his lips.
"You're making a move on me while I'm asleep?" He whispered and you leaned back with a gasp. He chuckled and opened his eyes. You enjoyed staring into the blue orbs. You decided to look away to not seem creepy, you already got caught trying to kiss him. He moved closed and kissed you. He smirked and held your hand. You blushed and then buried your face in his chest. You felt yourself heat up. You haven't felt like this in a long time and you sort of liked the fuzzy feeling. He rubbed your back.
"It's okay (F/n)" he said and kissed your forehead.
"What are we doing? We aren't suppose to feel feelings like these?"
"Hm? What are you feeling?"
"Y-you know"
"I don't" he laughed lightly.
"...Warm"
"We can feel warm."
He's teasing you. Damn. He obviously knows what you meant. You looked up at him and his smiled dropped. "You're driving me crazy..." his lips crashed into yours and he moved so he was on top of you. You gasped but accepted it. Did you really want this?

Hell yeah. You wanted to forget about your father and everything else. You opened you mouth a bit and the kiss became sloppy and full of tongue. He sat up and took off his jacket and shirt. You've seen his chest before but it was different this time. He laughed a little at your staring and you covered your face with your hands.
"Hey hey, I was kidding." He gently uncovered your eyes and kissed your knuckles. He let them go and dipped down to kiss you again. You took your hands and slid them up his toned abs to his chest. He held scars but you found them attractive. He laughed slightly and tugged gently at your shirt in a way of asking for permission. You sat up and helped him get your shirt off, he then threw it somewhere behind him. You looked away and he grabbed your chin and looked you in the eyes.
"You're beautiful." You blushed and laid back down and he kissed your scar on your hip and continue to kiss up to your chest and then your neck. He begin to nibble at your neck and suck.
He's leaving hickeys.
You gently tugged at his jeans and he grunted against your neck. You took his belt off for him and let it drop onto the floor. He quickly took his pants off and tugged at yours. You let him. Now you both were left in underwear and he grabbed the clip of your bra behind your back. You arched up so he could get it off. He pulled your bra off and threw it over his shoulder. He caressed your breast you looked at you to see if you're okay. You blushed but accepted it. You tugged at his last line of clothing and he smiled at you and kissed you as he took off his boxers. You looked down and blushed and looked back up at him.
"You can look you know."
Oh lord. You nodded and bit your lip as you took your underwear off on your own. You brought your knees up and kept you legs closed, you felt shy because his body is beautiful and you felt yours couldn't even compare. He gently moved your legs apart so he can lean in and kiss your nose.
"You're gorgeous." You let out a laugh and decided to say a joke feeling a bit awkward. It's been a few years since you've had sex.
"Is that how you make girls' panties drop?" He laughed and smirked.
"Only yours, did it work?" You blushed and laughed and nodded. He's such a dork...
"Condom" you whispered and he looked shocked for a second.
"Fuck I forgot" he scrambled and grabbed his jacket from the floor and dug in an inside pocket and grabbed the condom. He ripped it open and took the condom out and you laughed and sat up while he put it on. You quickly kissed him and once he was done he grabbed your waist and held you in his arms.
"Are you sure this is okay?" He asked. You were shocked.
"Y-yeah I mean I'm already naked aren't I?"
"Just tell me when to stop okay?" He was so gentle... he laid you back down and decided he should probably stretch you a bit. You blushed as he gently inserted a finger inside your womanhood. You bit your lip and he added another. You felt yourself adjust as he set a steady pace back and forth.
"Doing okay?" You nodded and he added another. That one kind of hurt. You arched your back and bit your lip. You begin to adjust and let out a small moan. You looked at him and blushed.
"I uh, um..." he let out the cutest laugh, in your opinion of course, and he took his fingers out.
"Are you ready?" You thought. I mean it can't be that bad right? It's not your first time. You decided it would be fine.
"Y-yeah."
He gently grabbed your legs and put them over his shoulders and started to insert himself inside of you. You gasped and grabbed the sheets and arched your back. It was painful. You weren't used to his size and he stopped and waited for you to adjust a bit. You saw him bite his lip. He's impatient. "Go ahead..." he nodded and continued and you clutched to sheets and shook a bit. He waited until he was fully inside of you and stopped.
"Take your time" he said and you laughed.
"You're impatient." He bit his lip and leaned down to bite your lip and kiss you. He pulled all the way out and entered you again and continued that cycle. You began to pant as you two kissed over and over again.
You moved your legs and crossed them behind his back and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Just do it won't you" you said and looked at him in the eyes.
"Be careful what you wish for lovely." He smirked and started moving a bit faster. You arched your back and felt yourself fully adjust and moaned. He moved the hair out of your face and looked into your eyes. He bent down and grunted into your neck as he moved faster and harder. Oh god he was going too fast but it felt so good. You felt tears fall down your cheeks as you moaned louder and you gripped onto his back to say steady. He touched you breast and massaged one and placed one hand on your lower back to support you. His pace got sloppy and he grunted and bit your neck. You panted and moaned and clawed at him back trying to ease a little. You bucked your hips every time he hit that special spot and you whispered in his ear.
"I-I'm close..." Just when you thought he couldn't go faster, he did. That must've set him off and you bucked your hips roughly. And you felt him grunt.
"Fu-fuck I'm gonna cum" he bucked his hips into yours one last time when he came and pulled himself out of you slowly and you let your legs drop and land on the bed, along with your arms. He laid down next to you.
"Y-you okay?" He was panting. You nodded and laid there looking at the ceiling. You felt dizzy.
"(F/n)..." you smiled and laid on your side.
"It was nice... thank you for being patient with me." He smiled and buried his face in your chest and laughed.
"You're a nerd (L/n)." You laughed and ran your fingers through his hair. And you too fell asleep in each others arms.

Comment down below what you thought. Was it bad?