Chaoter 54

And I woke up with Taylor snuggled up beside me, and sun shining through the closed blinds.

Wait, why was I in the bed? Wasn't i in the limo? And I'm wearing pajamas.

Taylor probably changed me.

I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake up Taylor, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, and checked my phone.

WAIT WE HAD TO GO TO THE AIRPORT WE HAVE 2 HOURS TILL WE HAVE TO BE THERE!

I rushed over to Taylor. I sat on his stomach, and shook him lightly.

"Tay. Taylor." I said. He groaned and moved around.

"Taylorrrr." I whined, and he opened his eyes.

"What?"

"We have to leave for the airport in 1 hour I suggest you get your fat ass up off the bed." I said, and got off him.

"I have the fat ass? Yeah... No." He said, getting up out of bed.

I laughed, and went into the bathroom to change into a pair of white leggings and a black magcon hoodie. I put on my black vans, and stepped out of the bathroom.

Taylor went in there, and came out dressed in khakis and a tie dye tank top. And obviously a tie dye bandana.

"Hello goregous." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hi babe. Our flight leaves at 3:30 pm." I said.

"Oh yeah your coming home with me." He said with a smirk.

DING DING

My phone lit up, and I reached across the bed for it.

From Cartahhh:

Meet us in the lobby. We have to go.

To Cartahhh:

We're coming RELAXXX

I shut off my phone.

"We have to go." I said, and grabbed my suitcase. Taylor grabbed his, and we lugged them into the elevator and down to the lobby, where everyone was waiting.

-

"Flight 204 to Nebraska now boarding." The PA speaker announced. The Jack's stood up.

"I guess we're leaving now." Jack J said sadly.

I hugged them both. "Don't forget about us." Jack G said quietly, and I just nodded, afraid I would cry if I said anything.

"Flight 207 to LA now boarding." Carter, Nash, and Cameron stood up.

I hugged Carter and Nash, but when I got to Cam, I teared up. He was like my big brother.

I have him a big hug. "I love you Brooke. Stay safe." He said in my ear.

"I love you too." I pulled away, and turned around.

"Flight 309 to Canada now boarding."

Shawn and Aaron stood up. They were going home together.

I hugged them both tightly, and said goodbye.

Then it was just Taylor, me and Matt. Great.

"Flight 601 to Virginia now boarding."

Matt stood up, and gave Taylor a bear hug.

Then he came over to me. We stared in each other's eyes for a second. I still loved his choclate brown eyes, and how you could fall in love with him just staring at them.

And I think I was doing just that.

He gave me a big hug, but he whispered in my ear before he pulled back. "I'll always love you." I nodded into the hug, and I pulled back.

He looked at my eyes which had tears in it, and he wiped them.

"Bye." He smiled and rolled his bag towards his gate.

And at that moment I knew...

I still loved him

And I always will.

-

I absolutely LOVEEEEEE this chapter it's so sweet and like I just love it😍

I want to write it like a million times bc it was fun to write ok bye👋