Chapter 3

"And what exactly were you doing on the sidewalk next to my house?" I asked laughing.

"I honestly have no idea. I was on my way to find a store, but I found you instead. Your better than a Walmart."

He said and laughed

"Well... Thanks?"

We walked down a few more blocks until we reached his hotel.

We walked into the lobby and I saw Taylor on his phone. THE Taylor Caniff was talking on his phone, only a few feet away from me.

How did this even happen to me?

"Hey Taylor." said Matt.

"What took you so long?" He asked and started to walk over. He then noticed me and his eyes got wide "and who's this? I thought you went to walmart."

He looked over at me.

"Well, I never found Walmart, but I found this lovely lady who is amazing at penny boarding"

"Hi! I'm Brooke" I said happily. I tried so hard not to fangirl.

"Do I know you....YOUR BROOKE MEDA" he screamed. The whole lobby turned to him. "Sorry." he whispered.

"Yeah I'm Brooke. You watch my videos?" I asked almost jumping up and down.

"Yup. I think some of the guys do." he said.

My stomach was doing somersaults by now. Most of the magcon guys watched my videos.

"Come on let's go upstairs."

I followed them up the 2 flights of stairs since the elevator was broken.

We walked down the hall and they unlocked the door.

I peeked my head through the doorway and I saw what looked like shaving cream on the walls. There were pillows all over the floor, and there was a sheet tied to the ceiling fan.

"I was gone for an hour..." Said Taylor quietly.

"What the heck did they do?" Said Matt

"Ummm... Where the hell did they go?" I asked.

They both turned to look at me.

There eyes opened wide in fear.

"I missed you Brooklyn"

-

Oh my GAWD

Who do you think is behind her?

A murderer? Her long lost brother? Her old boyfriend? Her dad?

Ok well I'll update laterrr

BAI👋