Chapter 25

"This is for Brooke." She glared at me. "Why are you even dating Matt?"

Matt looked at me.

"That's a good question." I said and looked over at him. Our eyes locked. I looked away.

"I don't know honestly. Maybe we shouldn't date." I turned back to Matt, who had hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"Whatver you want Brooke." He said sadly.

"Ok well I guess I'm single know." I felt tears start to form in my eyes. "If you guys could excuse me for a second." I ran off the stage.

I ran backstage and I sat down on the couch. I started crying into my hands.

We just broke up. I lost the person who I love.

I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't bother looking behind me.

I felt a pair of arms grab me and throw me over their shoulder.

I looked and saw a boy my age, maybe alittle older.

I kicked and punched him but he didn't let go of me.

I started to scream, but a cloth was clamped over my mouth.

The guy walked through the back entrance, and I saw a black van parked.

I was started to feel drowsy, but I told myself I'll stay awake.

I struggled to keep my eyes open as the man opened the backseat and I was tossed in there.

I couldn't stay awake anymore. I finally gave in, and darkness took over.

-

HAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGERRR

ok

Well

Baiiiiii👋