Chapter 53

Brooke's POV

-

Ugh. It's 5:30. I have to get ready. But I was so comfy laying with Tay.

I started to get up, but he tightened his grip around my waist.

.

I lifted his arm from my waist, and stood up. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Where Are you going?" He whined.

"To get ready sleepyhead." I turned on my heel, and went to shower.

-

An hour later, and I was wearing a powder blue strapless dress, and it went a few inches above my knees. I had on white heels, and a white cross-body bag. My hair was straightened, and I had on some mascara and foundation.

I stepped out of the bathroom. Taylor's eyes widened when he saw me, and so did mine.

He looked hot in his khaki jeans and his white button down shirt. He had a matching white bandana.

"Your the most beautiful girl on the planet Brooke." He said, and kissed me lightly.

I scoffed. "Yeah, okay." I grabbed his hand, and started walking towards the door, but he stopped me.

"Don't say that Brooke. I've never met anyone more amazing then you." He said, and we started walking towards the limo parked on the curb.

We went down the elevator, and out to the limo, where everyone else was waiting inside.

"Hey." Said Carter, as I sat down next to him.

-

We got to the restaurant about 20 minutes later. I got out of the car, and started walking towards the doors.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"What babe?" Taylor asked.

"I left my purse. I'll be right back." I ran over to the limo, and grabbed my purse. I went into the restaurant, and went up to the hostess.

"Reservations for Magcon?" I asked.

"Oh yes, right this way." She led me to a table where all the other guys were sitting. It had a fancy tablecloth and candles all over the table. It had those fancy cloth napkins, and delicate plates. It had a chandelier over our table, and soft classical music playing. Everything was so nice except that the only empty seat was next to Matt and Taylor.

Ugh. Great. This would be interesting.

-

Taylor's POV

-

"Hi." Brooke said, and kissed my cheek. I looked up from my menu.

"Hey, pick something to eat." I said, and pointed to her menu infront of her. She picked it up, and we both started looking for something to order.

"What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked us. I didn't even realize she was here.

"Coke."

"Root beer."

"Water."

"Sprite."

"I want water too."

"Pepsi."

"Iced tea."

"Orange Fanta."

"Water again."

Everyone ordered there drinks.

"Is anyone ready to order food?" The waitress asked.

Everyone then ordered their food.

"Steak."

"Salad."

"Gnocchi."

"Shrimp."

"Salmon."

"Ribs."

"Risotto."

"Mushroom soup."

"Alfredo."

The waitress jotted it all down in her little notebook, and beamed at us a very fake smile.

"Your food will be out shortly." She left the table.

-

Brooke's POV

-

"I'm so sad that we're all leaving tommorow." Said Jack G.

"Yeah I'll miss you guys." Said Aaron.

"When can we-" and I stopped listening after that. My mind wandered off.

I thought about Taylor and Matt and Ally and my mom and everyone leaving tommorow.

They aren't just my friends. They're my family. Their my brothers. I love each and every one of them. They were a better family to me then my mom was, and my dad doesn't even count.

My dad... He's somewhere out there, I just don't know where or why or how. He left when I was 1. I wonder what it's like growing up with a dad around. To teach you how to climb trees or ride bikes and do cool fun stuff.

I never knew how that felt.

"Hello? Brooke. Broooooooke." Matt said, and tapped my shoulder.

I blinked my eyes and looked at him. "Hmm?" I asked.

"The foods here." He motioned to the plate that is now in front of me.

"Oh." I said quietly, and dug into my pasta.

It.

Was.

Amazing.

"Everyone done here?" Asked the waitress just as I finished my last bite.

Everyone said their version of a yes.

"Ok great!" She said with fake enthusiasm. You could tell she hated her job.

She placed a check on the table, and Jack J paid.

We got up, and walked back towards the limo.

I got into the limo, and see next to Tay.

"I'm tired." I said and yawned.

"We have a flight tommorow so let's get some rest.

"Mmhm." I said, and leaned my head on him. I started to doze off, hearing faint voices around me.

-

I'll update one more time tonight...👏💘