Chapter 45

Matt's POV

-

Now I feel like a piece of shit. Brooke's upset, I'm upset, Taylor's upst. I'm such a great person {note the sarcasm}.

I want her back. I was just upset. I thought we loved each other. I thought she was the one, but I lost her.

I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't take me back. I woudn't take myself back if I was a girl.

But there's on thing I still don't get- Why did she cheat on me?

-

Brooke's POV

-

I don't know what's wrong with me. I have some kind of a brain defect or something, because I just cheated on the love of my life.

Why am I such an idiot? I'll never get Matt back, and I know it.

The door burst open, interrupting my crying. I looked up from the pillow to see Taylor standing there with a bunch of roses.

"Brooke I'm so sorry I did that to you. I really want you back. I love you and I don't want to lose you." He said and smiled sadly.

I got up and hugged him. "I love you too." I whispered in his ear.

I have someone amazing. Why should I worry about Matt? I might always love Matt, but I can't be stuck on him forever.

Or can I?

-

Taylor's POV

-

Yes. It worked. My dream girl is finally mine. And only mine.

No matter what, I'm not letting her go. And I mean it. I'll kill someone if I have too.

-

I MIGHT finish the book tonight.

MIGHT no promises

But ya, if I do, there's FOR SURE a sequel😊