Chapter 31

Matt's POV

-

I woke up and heard 2 people arguing right outside my room. I sat up and tried to listen through the open door.

"SAVE HIM! HE CAN'T DIE!" I heard someone sob.

"Miss, there's not much to do."

I was getting worried. Was I dying?

"What else can you do? Please!"

"We only have one more option. To try and dig out the bullet."

I heard more crying. "Save him. I'm begging you." The voice sounded like Brooke.

A doctor then came inside. He saw I was awake.

"Matthew, you have a piece of the bullet stuck in your arm. The metal in the bullet is fatal if not taken out, and yours is very stuck. We only have one more option, to dig it out. Your surgery starts in 20 minutes." He turned around and walked out the door.

I started to cry softly. I didn't want to die. I can't leave Brooke, my family, and all my fans.

I started to get tired from crying. I layed on my side, and cried myself to sleep.

-

"Matt, wake up babe." I opened my eyes to see Brooke leaning over me, her eyes red and puffy and her hair a mess. I reached over and kissed her.

She gave me a hug. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I pulled away and she walked out of the room.

A nurse came into the room, and handed me a glass of water and 3 pills.

"Swallow these, it'll make you fall asleep." I nodded and I swallowed them.

A few minutes later, I started to feel dizzy, and the ground was spinning beneath me. I also started to get sleepy. My eyes closed and everything went dark.

-

WOOHOOOO SURGERY TIMEEEE😂

I'm sorry I'm just a happy person😊

It's so unfair that my dad and stepmom get to go to Costa Rica and I'm stuck here going to school like Yay😒

I am bored and hungry and yaaaaaa BAI❤️