He was wearing a tux, and the bowtie was loose around his neck, and as I saw him fiddling with it I smiled.

  His head shot up and his eyes found mine.

  All the nervous thoughts left my mind as a small smile fell upon my lips.

  I lifted my chin upwards as we continued on down the aisle.

  I gave Aaron one last hug as I separated from him and stood in front of Terrence.

  Sam, James and surprisingly Luke stood next to him wearing identical tuxes.

  He took my hand as we turned towards the pack marriage announcer. He started to speak and I couldn't help but focus on Terrence.

  I was getting married today!

  And I loved Terrence with all of my heart.

  Forever and always, I thought as I said I do.

                              ****

  "I can't believe this many people actually came!" I said as I scanned the crowd.

  Our entire pack was here, even though we didn't have that many members.

  Kevin, Chris and Carly were here as well as there pack.

  My father's clan had came as well.

  "Well you are the new Luna." Sophia said.

  Terrence had his arm draped around my waist as he talked to Sam. James was also next to Sophia with his arm around her waist.

  I smiled at the couple as they looked at each other with so much love, that I was surprised they hadn't already gotten hitched themselves.

  I scanned the crowd one more time, as I felt someone's eyes on me.

  I met eyes with Aaron, who gestured towards the garden as he turned around and walked away.

  "I'll be right back Terrence." I said as I slipped through his grasp.

  "Where are you going?" he asked looking at me with those lovely blue eyes of his.

  "The garden, I won't be long." I said. I turned around and quickly made my way towards the garden.

  When I got there I saw Aaron waiting by the gate to the garden.

  "Aaron?" I asked as I neared him.

  His head rose until his eyes net my own.

  "I'm leaving Makeena." he said as I halted to a stop, frozen by his words only a few feet away.

  "N-Now?" I questioned.

  "Yes, I wanted to stay for your wedding and I did." he said looking at me with sad eyes.

  He was really leaving.

  "When will you be back?" I asked as tears pricked my eyes.

  "One of these days." he answered as he looked out the horizon.

  The sun was starting to set casting an array of colors across the earth.

  "Don't cry, today's your wedding day. Don't be sad I will return, I promise." Aaron said as he hugged me.

  I wrapped my arms around him as I cherished this, for I wouldn't see him in a while.

  "Goodbye Makeena." He said as he pulled away from me and turned towards the forest. When he had walked a few feet he stopped and turned to face me.

  "I want you to know that no matter what happens I will always keep my promise and return to you." he said.

  The last thing I saw was a small smile before he dissapeared into the woods using his vampire speed.

  "So he's gone?" I wasn't surprised when I turned around to face Terrence.

  "Yea." I whispered.

  "He'll come back." he replied as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I sighed in content as we turned to face the setting sun.

  Yes, Aaron would return.

  Yes, I was now married to Terrence White.

  And yes I would love him forever.

  Forever and Always.

____________________________________

Well that was the last chapter! I'm a little sad that its actually over.
  I'll write an epilogue so y'all can know what happened.
  I just wanted to thank everyone who read this story and voted for it.
  Thank you so much for giving the book a chance.

- Your dedicated Wattpad author,
                  Bianca.