Chapter 27

~Aaron~ (Thought I'd change it up.)

  I watched as training continued. I lazily made my way towards the training arena. Makeena looked up at me from where she was hunched over trying to catch her breath. She smiled as I walked over to her.

  My insides tightened as I was once again hit with the guilt of what I had done when Luke had captured her. I was in the wrong place then. My parents had brainwashed me into thinking that Makeena had turned against me, and the thought of someone I actually considered an important part of my life betraying me just, just hurt.

  "Hey Aaron, you gonna get in on this action?" she asked gesturing towards the track, and adults teaching the younger kids strategies for combat. A half smiled tugged onto my lips as I shook my head 'no'.

  "Nah, I think I'm good." I said continuing to shake my head. She smiled as she shrugged her shoulders.

  "Your loss." she replied before jogging back to the track, where I saw her bump knuckles with two teenagers, uh Chris and Kevin I believe, before they started to sprint down the path, obviously racing.

  I heard whispers from behind me and turned to see a group of werewolves whispering. I used my enhanced hearing to listen to their conversation.

  "Vampires."

  "They can't be trusted."

  "Their blood runs cold, their heart does not beat, they don't deserve the luxury of shelter under the same roof as those who bleed and have a heartbeat."

  My whole body was shaking with anger by the time they had noticed I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

  Those werewolves think they are so much better then us.

  They think they can talk shit about my kind and not get a piece of shit spat back into their face.

  Ha, no thats not how it works.

  I turned towards them and my way to where they were standing. It was a group of three, two girls and one body.

  "What do you want, vampire?" one of the girls sneered in disgust.

  I stared into her hard brown eyes as my own eyes turned a fiery red. Her eyes suddenly were full of fear. I mentally grinned.

  "Don't talk shit about those who scare you, next time a vampire hears those words they might get offended." I said as my eyes turned back to their normal color. She took a frightened step back.

  I rolled my eyes before shoving past them.

  Makeena caught ny eyes as I walked towards the house.

  I expected her to give me a disapproving shake of the head, but instead she gave me a proud smile.

  It was nice to feel like I finally had someone on my side.

  I had never had that feeling before.

____________________________________

  Kind of short I know.  I realized that I had never wrote the story from Aaron's point of view, so I thought y'all might enjoy finally reading what is going on inside his head. If anyone has any suggestions about what should happen please comment or inbox me your thoughts!! ♡♥

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan!!♡♥♡♥