Chapter 23 going home? Or stayed?

Morning
Everyone was awake, eating their breakfast. In the kitchen were hidaka Domyoji, Enomoto benzai and akiyama, they were eating their meals until one of them spoke.

" have you guys found Alex yesterday?" Hidaka spoke.

Benzai looks towards and shook his head, " no now that you mention it. Is it today she goes home today?.."

Everyone eyes widen, " yea today is the day, but.." Enomoto said in mid-sentence. Then everyone looks at him.

" but?.." Hidaka.

" for some reason, I don't want her to go. Even though she wasn't a member of the blue clan. She was fun and a good help around here. "

Enomoto explains as he said in a sad tone. Domyoji eyes started watering. Akiyama made a sad face as well, benzai the same. Hidaka made a smile as he remembers the day they all encounter with her.

About a few moments, they saw Munakata and Awashima. Both of them took notice and walk towards them.

" good morning. What's wrong with you guys?.." Awashima said to them. Domyoji spoke, " Alex chan is leaving today. "

Awashima gasped a little and made a frown. Knowing she made a friend there that is part of the clan and she's not the only female in the group. Munakata stays silent, as he is going to miss her being around, helping people and being part of the family.

" Captain... Is the silver and red clan are coming by to say goodbye to Alex chan. "

Munakata nods, pushing up his glasses, " yes that is true but I think she may have a decision made today on what's she's going to do. "

The others took notice and spoke. " what do you mean by that. "

Munakata chuckled and saying they have to Waite and see he turns his head seeing Fushimi and Alex are not here.

" Um... Where is Fushimi kun and Alex kun?"

Awashima realized this, " your right they usually here early especially Fushimi kun."

They all shrugged their shoulders knowing they will get ready soon, probably overslept.

----------
Alex's room

In her room, Alex woke up from the bright light in her room knowing its morning, she didn't want to get up because of soreness plus she turned her body around and face Fushimi glasses off, naked right next to her.

' yesterday was amazing...' She thought. As she looks at his sleepy face. She made a smile and touch his cheek.

' you look so cute sleeping..'

She lean forward to kiss him, then out of warning she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. Fushimi opened his eyes and saw Alex I front of him. He made a smile.

" you should wake me up like that more often.~" he said to her in a husky voice.

Alex chuckled a little, " I will take note and last night was amazing. " she said in a happy tone.

Fushimi grin a little started kissing her lips then move to hcollarbone made a mark on her, and giving her kisses. Which she made her moan, then biting her lip from moaning. Fushimi a cough on then spoke.

" don't hold in your moans~. I want to hear your voice~.."

She nods, giving him a kiss again as soon things were about to get heated. A phone call rang from their little fun.

Fushimi groaned from irritation, then look at collar ID, he clicked his tongue.

" it's captain... *long sigh *" he answered it.