Chapter 15 clansmem vs clansmem

The next day everyone was busy. Everyone was working on their reports and paperwork. Alex decided to help them out which Munakata agree to it. The clansmem saw Alex helping passing out the paperworks to them, and they all agree to help. Fushimi talks to her, mostly confess to her mostly.

They glance at him working quietly And saw Alex walking to him.

" she walking towards him." Domyoji and hidaka said at the same time, with eyes full of spark. Akiyama and fuse sigh, " can you guys keep quiet before they hear you. " fuse said to them. They both pouted and watch the scene.

Alex walk up to him and tap his shoulder, " um, fushimi.." He look at her. " yea?.."

" I was told to give these to you, " she replied to him. He glance at the few papers that she held. He hummed, " you can set them here. " he informed her as she nodded, and set them on the side.

She started depart from him, until hidaka, called out to him. " pst, fushimi San!.." He yell whisper to him. Fushimi made tick off mark, " what?.." He clicked his tongue, and made annoy tone. The others listen his tone. But hidaka pointed Alex who is talking to Awashima.

Fushimi glance at them, and look at the rest of his colleagues. He clicked his tongue, and got a text from them.

Group chat:

Hidaka: Fushimi San go talk to her.

Kamo: you should Fushimi San. Just like we talk about.

Fushimi: I change my mind.

Domyoji: what?! Why... :(

Fushimi: because one I don't feel like. And two I can feel pain in my stomach. And three...just like I told u guys from yesterday my reason. Now back to work.

The rest of them look at each other and texted back to him.

Goto: u just need the support to go up to her.

Fushimi: ........

Hidaka: yes, and we r ur support system. :)

Akiyama: haha... Yea, we r. And also two most supporters is hidaka and Domyoji.

Hidaka and Domyoji: hey!!

Enomoto: u can do it Fushimi San. Just don't think too much.

Fushimi: ............ It's still no

Kamo: * sigh * or we can give u help.

Fushimi: help?

Akiyama: talk to Alex chan...

Fushimi: nononono.... Bad idea

Domyoji: ok I'll go help u Fushimi San :D

Hidaka: I'll go to :D

Fushimi: I said no, damn it.

Benzai: Fushimi San... I'll do it for I'll u  if u don't want them to then the two might embarrass u... Infront of Alex..