Chapter 1 where am I? Who r u?

Then the next thing she saw took her breathe away...

' ... O.... M.... G..... ' she thought as she saw a city and crowded with people minding they're own business.

 ' she thought as she saw a city and crowded with people minding they're own business

' I'm in an anime world that I like....' She paused. 'what happened I thought I was sleeping in my bedroom... And I end up here?...' She thought about it how she end up here but then she started walking.

As she walking she went in a cafe. As she went in most of customers were staring at her as she walk. The waitress took her order and she waited. ' okay calm down Alex ur dreaming right now right??..' Thought and she pinched herself to prove it. ' I'm not dreaming and I'm actually in an anime world... '

She look around the restaurant and saw none of the main characters she knew. ' if I'm am....maybe I should get some answers as to how I can get back home... But who wo-....' She was cut off by the waitress delivering her drink.

" here's your drink. " the waitress said in a clam tone.

" t-thank y-you so much..." She said to the waitress. She started to drink it, and looking at it. ' who would help tho.... A total outsider out of nowhere who is not from this world got stuck in a fictional story....' As she thought she heard group of guys talking.

She didn't turn, she thought they were teenagers just messing around but lil did she know in that group was staring at her. As she got the hint, she got up and pay up front to waitress for her drink and leave.

"......"

------------------

As she was walking she stopped. " wait where am I supposed to stay at?..." She paused as though  about it but it never came to her that she forgot that she was not in her home right now.

" ugh.... This is a pain..." She said as she walk in frustration trying to think, she felt that someone was falling her.

' someone is falling me...wait their aura...' She went stopped and turn around and saw three group of guys in front of her.

" w-who?..." She spoke. Then one of them spoke, " the King wish to see you now." The man 1 told her.

Alex look at him as she tilts her head, " huh?... What are you talking about I don't know you-.."

" it's the Kings orders, come with us.." Man2 replied.

She shakes her head. " sorry but no thank you...?!" She turn to walk away, but then there's another blocking her way. She clicked her tongue in frustration. " would you move..."

" now."

' ??.... ?!' She turned and saw an item on the floor. " shit..." The group of men look at her on the ground.

" let's go. " one of them replied then they heard footsteps.

Alex tried to keep her eyes open but didn't she the figure who saved her.