Past Demons

The past 2 weeks have been filled with Mira being her wholesome self, Lucy sulking in Tamaki's corner, Natsu and Gray fighting with Juvia gawking over him, me being anti-social, and Erza sitting next to me.

"Alright Guys! Time to goooo!" Mira shouted.

I sighed and stood up, Erza as well.

"I already packed everything for everyone!!" Mira said while throwing our bags at us.

"Time to get on the train!" She spoke.

I groaned out in annoyance as I could already feel the horrible pain.

Erza decided to knock me out now so hey, less walking to do.

-Timeskip-

I woke up currently in the air.

"Sans that you?" I asked.

"Yup! I'm taking you home. Erza told me to." Sans replied.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

Sans flew around for a moment and headed into a different direction.

"Sans where are we going?" I asked.

"Back to the guild. Maybe they would want to see you again ya know?" Sans said with a lovestruck look.

"You just wanna see that female cat don't you?" I asked.

"HER NAME IS CARLA! and she is more than just a female cat. She is a kitten goddess, born from a beautiful lake of silk, roses and angel pearls, an angel, from the extravagant heavenly skies, a red and fresh rose petal, that stands tall above the dark red and wilted rose petals, a lollipop, made with the most sugar in the candy shop, an entire library, only for me to explore, and a diamond, unbreakable in my hands that shines brightly in the blazing sun." Sans said.

"Firstly, You are overly obsessed, secondly, you don't have hands, thirdly, you have paws." I said.

"Whatever. She means a lot to me." Sans pouted as we arrived at the guild.

"Well let's go in." I said.

We landed and I began to open the door. The door opened and to my surprise there was no table or chair or person flying to the door.

I walked in and saw many of my guildmates injured and bruised. When I say everyone I MEAN EVERYONE! Even Wendy.

Now that is just cold-hearted to hurt someone that adorable.

Then it hit me, none of this could've happened if Erza was here, where is she? I looked around for Erza. She was pinned to a wall by knives and bruised badly.

"Who. The. Hell. Did. THIS?!" I shouted.

"It was...three people....a woman....a young...boy and a....red headed....man." I heard Mira groan.

"Natsu. What did they smell like?" I said while shaking him violently.

"Green, Blue, RRRRRreeeeeeed." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Those are colors you idiot. No help at all. GAJEEL! What did they smell like?!" I asked.

"Smelled like liquor, extremely strong perfume, and poison." He croaked.

I nodded my head as I began to cast a healing spell on everyone. In no time they were all healed and some of them were unconscious but most were awake.

Whoever did this...they are dead. For hurting my family...

I growled as I exited the building, I could sense Natsu and Gray following me.

"What?" I asked.

"We're coming along too!" Gray said.

"Yeah we may have been beaten up once but that ain't happenin' again!" Natsu shouted, a determined smirk on his face.

Erza and Lucy walked out of the guild after then.

"What Natsu said." Erza said, crossing her arms.

"We have to get our revenge!" Lucy said.

I sighed as I began to walk off, following the trail of the attackers' faint scent.

"Did you guys ever see who attacked you?" I asked.

"No. Not in particular. But we did hear their voice. They were looking for you Y/n." Erza said.

"Hm. I wonder who would look for me. As far as my knowledge goes, My mother and father are rotting in the ground, my sister is possibly at home with her husband and child. And my brother...well I don't know where he is, and I haven't spoken to anyone outside of the guild. I haven't spoken to anyone in general..." I said.

"How old is your brother?" Lucy asked.

"He is now 29." I replied.

"He has a kid around 13. He had that little boy when he was 16. He was stupid as hell when he was 16 from what my mother used to tell me." I said, chuckling at those moments, and then I stopped, realizing I was talking too much.

"You have a nice laugh Y/n." Lucy said while smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said.

We made it to a small overview, a cliff if you will, near the town, and I stopped suddenly. I caught a strong wave of liquor, extremely strong perfume, and poison. Just like Gajeel had described.

"What's wrong?" Erza asked.

"They're here." I said.

"Ah. Dear younger brother!" I heard.

I looked up and saw a rather tall and slightly muscular man. He looked like my brother, Moromi.

Memories...terrible ones flashed through my head, and honestly I was almost having a panic attack. While that was happening an attack was rushing towards me so I snapped out of it and grabbed it.

It was a poison whip.

I looked at the owner of the attack and saw a little boy who resembled the man that was my brother. My nephew, Hikaru.

And then strong perfume filled my nose as an explosion went off near me.

I saw a black haired, slutty clothes wearing woman. She looked around 28. Maranda

"The hell do you want with me Moromi." I asked.

"Now now, don't get all riled up. I just want to talk." Moromi said.

"Yes he just wants to talk to you." Slut said.

"Shut the fuck up. I didn't say one damn word to you so I suggest you shut your overly glossed lips before I make you shut them up you slut." I growled at her, venom dripping like a waterfall.

"Make me? My you've grown into quite the forceful man~! I wonder...maybe you've taken my advice about relaxing hm? Are you willing to...let me see how much you've grown up close and personal?" Slut asked, biting her lip.

I rolled my neck.

"Go fuck yourself bitch." I said.

"I'd rather you fuck me~." Slut replied.

"Alright that's enough. I'm sick of all of this bickering so I'll cut to the point. I want your magic energy. And it will cost you one thing, a small thing actually, your life." Moromi said.

"Piss off Prostitute Fucker." I said.

"You hurt my guildmates, try to come back in my life, and think I'll welcome you with open arms and gladly give you what you want? I'm tired of you constantly taking shit from me! There is no way in hell am I giving you a DAMN thing, let alone my magic energy, or my life. I'm not stupid enough for that shit anymore." I said in a dark tone.

"Well I'LL TAKE IT BY FORCE!!!" He shouted, lunging at me.

I chuckled darkly while my aura got darker, I sharply glared at

"I'd like to see you try. Brother."