-4: Annabeth-Introduction-

• Didedikasikan kepada The Awesome Readers

-4: Annabeth-Introduction-

-Annabeth-

I was still stuck in the funnel. I tried to fight it, but soon gave up. Whoever did this will pay dearly, I thought to myself, while gritting my teeth. I gave up, and gave a defiant scream of frustration and lost consciousness.

I woke up suddenly, due to a horrified scream. I then realized that it was Percy screaming.

"What did you do, Jason?! You killed her!" he screamed.

"You helped me!" Jason argued.

I groaned. "I am not dead, Percy. I was sleeping, and I am fine." I assured him.

"Sleeping?" Piper asked sympathetically.

"I have n-" I started, but I was cut off by Percy, as he smothered me in a hug.

"Can't. Breathe...." I choked. "Oh Gods, Percy, leave her!" screamed Piper.

Percy pulled away and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry." And then he grinned.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I saw Piper, Jason, Leo, Nico, Hazel and Thalia.

Wait. Hazel? And Thalia? "Hazel! Thalia!" I screamed with joy as I ran to them and engulfed them in a hug. "When did you guys get here?" I asked.

"The Hunters are staying for a week. And since we passed Camp Jupiter, we brought Hazel." replied Thalia. "But what about Frank?" I asked, worried. "He said he will come later", Hazel replied.

I nodded. "And to answer your question, truth or dare?" Thalia asked. "Dare!" I replied. Thalia grinned. "I dare you to play truth or dare with us!"

"You're on!" I agreed.

We headed back to Cabin 3, laughing and joking around.