Chapter 11: The Plan For Reunion-Part 1*Christmas Special*

A/N: Merry Christmas my loyal subjects! This may be a little Christmas chapter between Sabrina and Duusu, but putting that aside. I reached over 150 views on this story! I would love to thank you all for supporting my story and helping me throughout my career on Wattpad. I have not been on it for long, but thank you all. I will ask all of you to help me with the next chapter at the end of this one.

It was getting close to December and Sabrina had already been planning for Christmas, even though times were tough already as it was. She had even planned a gift for Duusu, her closest friend thus far. So many plans, thoughts, ideas were going through her head, what could be good for a kwami Christmas Day? Sabrina thought that it would be best to just ask her.

"Hey, Duusu?" Sabrina called out.

"Yes, Sabrina?" Duusu answered.

"I know that it may be stupid, but do you have any traditions?" Sabrina asked.

"We have lots of traditions, anniversaries, birthdays and holidays" Duusu answered with a cute smile.

"Well, do you have any traditions on Christmas?" Sabrina asked.

"Well..." Duusu drifted off. "I haven't actually thought of that"

"I tell you what" Sabrina smiled. "I'll make you a great present, something more than just grapes"

Duusu then felt an urge in her body, a spark.

"Duusu?" Sabrina said.

Duusu then felt herself snap out of her trance. and turn to Sabrina, hoping to seek comfort.

"Oh...that sounds great, Sabrina" Duusu faked a smile. "Don't worry, I heard you"

"I'll get to work on it right away" Sabrina walked away to make her surprise for Duusu. The peacock kwami then felt the urge again, she knew what it meant.

"My 4150th birthday is almost here!" Duusu was filled with glee. Sabrina then saw that the miraculous had lit up with its signature dark blue colour.

"Whoa" Sabrina admired the light in awe.

At Marinette's house...

Marinette was designing presents for her class for Christmas. She had many plans.

Alya requested for some orange gloves with a fox addition.

Nino requested for a green beanie with light green hexagons on them.

Marinette had surprises for everyone else, even Adrien and Sabrina.

"Tikki, this is really hard work, but I know that we can get it done in time!" Marinette was so filled with determination at this point, she could do it in public...okay maybe not determined enough for that.

"That's it, Marinette!" Tikki cheered.

Marinette kept knitting, sewing and tailoring until she was done with her work, and she was not going to lie, she had even impressed herself.

"This is incredible, Marinette" Tikki complimented. "You even made something for me and Plagg!"

"Of course, Tikki" Marinette smiled. "I couldn't leave you two out on Christmas"

On the Eiffel Tower...

Adrien had been allowed to go outside tonight for an early Christmas present. He thought that maybe he could give Marinette something for Christmas, but what could he possibly have in mind for his princess?

"Adrien is this alright for a Christmas present?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes, Nathalie" Adrien answered. "It's quite alright thank you"

"Well, I'm glad that you like it, your father wanted you to have a great Christmas" Nathalie explained. After they headed back to the mansion, Nathalie went to Gabriel's workplace and decided to talk to him. "Sir, I have a plan"

"Are you sure that it is going to work this time?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes, sire, I think that you are really going to like it" Nathalie smirked as she whispered her plan to Gabriel. Gabriel approved of it after hearing of the new idea and decided to put it into motion.

Meanwhile...

Sabrina got her winter clothes on and headed out into the streets of Paris. Some forms of snow were starting to show and Sabrina felt Duusu wriggling free from her bag and flying up to her shoulder.

"Sabrina?" Duusu called.

"Yes?" Sabrina questioned.

"Did you feel the miraculous light up by any chance?" Duusu asked.

"Yes, why?" Sabrina was curious as to why the brooch had shone and little light blue light, whatever it was, it had to be important.

"When a miraculous holder's miraculous lights up by any chance, it signifies the holder that it nears to or is their kwami's birthday" Duusu explained.

"It's your birthday?" Sabrina asked in an amazed tone.

"Almost, my birthday is near Christmas Day" Duusu smiled.

"Wow, all of these things that I'm learning, you really are extraordinary" Sabrina petted Duusu and called her kwami to fly back into her bag, which it did. But the happy moment was not to last, an Akuma had just been released and was now terrorising citizens. Sabrina knew what she had to do...

And we are going to cut it right there because now comes the question. Every kwami has their own name when transforming into different elemental kwamis, I want you to figure out what Duusu's name is going to be.  You have to answer quickly, however, the next part will be going on very soon. So may I have your answers? If you are confused, the ice elemental power-up names for the different kwamis were StalacTikki and PlagGlacier. There is your hint.