oO Weird flex but Ok [11] Oo

A/N: happy day of fucking birth, ASSano my beloved ginger baby bottom boi. Hiss my art.

~ Starting Chapter ~

Tuesday, June 6

The sun is shining, like a spear stabbing the fuck out of your eyes.

Birds are tweeting, making a sound noiser than your alarm.

You get off the familiar bed and stubbed your pinky toe in the process but you didn't give a shit, you have your priorities straight. You grab the alarm clock and throw it out of the window, hitting the annoying birds that were tweeting like motherfucking bitches.

What you didn't notice though, was two males entering the room that was where you were.

"Serves you right motherfuckers take that!" you lean outside the window and give fuck you signs to the now unconscious birds on the green ass grass.

The boys look at you as if you're some kind of psycho.

Which you are.

You huff, satisfied and turn around to see a ginger haired boy and a red headed intellectual which surprised the buzonkers outta ya making you back away and whoops guess what the window was open wide like how wide thirsty horny thots spread their legs for that D.

Yep, you fall from the window.

"(Y/N!)" "MISS (L/N)" Screamed the boys as they ran towards the window.

'i swear to God if I lose consciousness one more fucking time I'm going to commit die.'
You thought- nah more like cursed to yourself.

But oh boy it's your lucky day David was under you and don't ask what he was suddenly doing there because I don't know either he's just conveniently there so that means you fall on top of David making you take damage less which means you don't get unconscious again.

Oh.

You thought you fell on top of David? Hoe you wrong af and Uhm?? What did you say? I said that you fell on top of David? Oopsie what I meant to say you fell unto his arms I know cliché right but hey at least you did not lose consciousness again.

David blinked, looking at your terrified figure, you were closing your eyes shut and was curved up into a ball like a wee scared baby.

"(Y/N)? What the heck." David states.

Regaining your senses, you raise an eyebrow and slowly open your eyes to see David staring at you with a emotionless expression on his face.

Your right eye twitched.

You had enough.

You jumped off David's arms like nothing happened and went through the door to come inside your house.

Good thing David catched you or you could have fucked up that alien's fucking life.

As you went inside, you came to a halt for a few seconds then turned around to slam the door.

Hard.

Making a loud ass thud.

The male teenagers upstairs was caught in surprise causing them to flinch.