oO Officially Gay [3] Oo

"Okaaaaay what you want a bet? Sure for 1000$ okay? Nothing else. Deal?" you said, not even bothering to turn around and take look at the victim who seems like you'll get along with.

"Heh~ sounds interesting. Sure why not."

~ Starting Chapter ~

638254 years later.

The victim and you were in the final lap. You were losing behind him.

'oh My god holy shit. I have to take drastic measures' you thought.

While you were just feets away from him in the game, you were able to pick up the item.....

DUN DUN DUNNNN

YE NIGGA ITS THE BLUE FLYING SHELL!

'Satan must love me very much' you thought.

As he was about to cross the finish line, you used the secret weapon of all secret weapons in Mario Kart.

The flying blue shell striked your victim which made him halt for how many seconds.

"HEY! FUCKING-"

Before he could finish his swearing, you already won. He was speechless.

"HA. I won. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY GGAAAAAAAAYYYY." You said in triumph.

"Well fuck." the victim said in defeat.

~flashback~

While you and the red head were about to play, a thought came into your mind.

"Oh, and yeah, if you lose, you will be officially Gay."

"Uh no that was not in the dea-"

"Well now it is. Now let's reckon get started."

"Oh hell na-"

"I SAID LET US PLAY." You said, slamming your hands on a wooden surface causing a loud as fuck boom. Making the people around have their attention to you two.

"The fuck do you want peasants? Sorry I don't have cocaine. Now mind your own business you little shits."

"Woah. She's so edgy. My type."

You heard someone said that.

You whip your head to face to the person who said something.

"Sorry honey but I'm not available." You smirked and sent a wink at him.

He actually fainted.

You never knew that you were so attractive and hot as hell.

~End of flashback~

Your P. O. V.

"So my Niger. Make it rain." I said sassily with a pint of bitchiness