oO ArtiCHOKE-s & PANIC! at the middle of an alleyway [5] Oo

The smartasses laughed like two Devils who thought of a plan to dominate God's precious green ass earth.

~ Starting Chapter ~

The rain started to get weak.

"Akabane Karma, could you kindly tell me what you have planned? I'm just curious." The orange head asked with a stoic expression on his handsome as fuck face.

"Asano Gakushuu, I'll would gladly~~~~~~ NOT TELL YOU HAHA."

"Akabane💢💢💢"

Your P. O. V.

Hey. Is it me or is tomato sauce isn't wearing his cool magenta hoodie anymore? Well damn I was planning to steal it but now it's gone. Too bad.

Hmm. Nevermind that, shit just got interesting~ THIS IS FUCKING GREAT WOOHOO YIPPIE CAYEEE YIPPIE CAYOOO!!!

As I was enjoying the show God has blessed me whilst stuffing my mouth with delicious yummy as fuck godly popcorn, I choked and needed some kind of liquid like H2O for example.

"cough cough AH FUCK- cough" the bucket of popcorn that was on my lap fell on the ground and spilled.

WHAT A WASTEEEEEEE!!!!! And yes I was sitting on a chair I just found beside me. Such convenience.

"hm?" the two handsome boys looked at my direction while they were still grabbing each other's hair and was about to punch each other.

"fuck bullocks DON'T FUCKING MIND ME CONTINUE CON FUCKING TIN cough---" I cup my neck with my hand, trying to gasp for air, coughing and coughing- trying to get a popcorn outta my precious throat.

Ah shit I think I'm going to die.

A goddamned popcorn is stuck on my legit throat wow how dare you betray me you piece of food WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU- I LOVED YOU.

SUCH BETRAYAL.

ahem top 10 anime betrayals.

Where was I? Oh yeah I was in middle of choking to death.

"cough-"

My vision started to get blurry.

Hoe no.

"Is everything alright? (Y/N)" someone said. I can't tell whether it was ginger bread man or walking tomato sauce, the voice was somewhat....muffled.

This is bad.

Bad I say.

I can't breathe holllyyy.

Tears started to build up on my eye, I looked at my right and there I saw from the glass, a reflection of my blue pretty porcelain-like doll face.

I feel nauseous.

I hear desperate calls of my name.

After that, everything went black.

But damn I still looked hot even on a verge of death 😎👌