oO Wot n' Domination the entire Nation [4] Oo

Gakushuu was about to capture the pokemon of his dreams,but he got interrupted.

~Starting Chapter~

An attractive orange haired lad was drenched from the rain pouring from the dark sky.

As the seemingly mature male with cold violet eyes was looking for the pokemon he always wanted to catch from the game pokemon go, he brought himself in the middle of nowhere- he didn't know where he was but for sure he's at a quiet and dark alleyway,where there were no human being can be found there.

Shuu checked out the place. The place was totally unhygienic. There were trash everywhere and plus the place reeks!

The male cringed at the location where's he at but regardless, the excited male disregarded about the hygiene of the place since, he finally found the pokemon of his dreams.

"AHAHHAHAHA FINALLY" the orange haired male celebrated joyously.

Then suddenly, the strawberry blonde haired teenager sensed two people coming toward where he is right now.

'you've gotta be yanking my pubes....'

"YOU CAN'T GET ME AKABANE."

"OH YES I WILL (Y/N)~"

Gakushuu whipped his head toward the noise he just heard.

And there he saw you and karma, just about to jump on him from a rather tall structure's roof.

His lavender hues widened and his body tries to escape being crushed by two Devils disguised as humans, unaware of his presence.

But.

While he was in a rush to escape, he threw his phone away and ran for his dear life.

He glanced at his phone while he was already running away and there he saw, the Pokemon of his dreams, disappearing infront of his eyes.

The strawberry blonde haired teen stopped on his tracks when he was at a safe distance.

"pika pika ;-;" Pikachu cried out with teary bean orbs from Gakushuu's phone.

He heard Pikachu's cry and his heart plummeted. His bangs covered is eyes as tears were starting to fall from his beautiful lavender orbs.

In a matter of seconds, his phone touched the ground and shattered into pieces.

As Gakushuu's phone broke, you landed on the ground first then karma followed.

"Phew! Well that was fun~" you exclaimed.

"Yeah. Let's chase each other sometime." the garnet haired teen agreed.

While you and karma chit-chatted, the orange haired male was on his knees crying and sobbing.

"No..... Pikachu.........it's end of the fucking world for me." he stated, a tear down his cheek

"Haha yeah condoms are great- did you hear that?" you heard some gayish sobbing.

"Yah." Karma said with a bored tone in his voice.