Chapter 20: Interrogation

Hayley's POV

Once we got home I headed to one of the cells below with Sky, Jared and Austin trailing behind me. Sofia went upstairs because she was tired.

Beofe we saw her we pulled on our masks and Cape on, putting the hood over and covering our scents. I put my guns and knives on my hoister before we went to the cell.

We got to the cell I opened it up. I hit my gun against the silver bars.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I said while waving my gun around.

The figure stood up. She stepped into the light. I looked her dead in the eyes. She had blonde hair, Green eyes, tan skin and wore blue jeans and a white lab coat.

"Hello." I said smiling a sickly smile.

"Who are you? What am I doing here? My alpha and Luna will find me. And when they do, they will take no mercy on you!" she spat out.

We laughed. She looked so confused. That made me laugh even more. Once we died down we stared at her straight in the eyes.

" You are here Rebecca Winters because you have done very bad things. As for your Alpha and Luna, they won't find you." I paused.

She looked so confused and lost.

"in FACT, they know you are here with us. And quite frankly, they don't care." I said with venom.

"No, that's impossible! The Luna will find me! I know it! I'm her best friend!" she yelled not believing anything that I'm saying.

"tsk, tsk, tsk. You mean, ex-best friend." Sky corrected her.

"You have broken your Lunas trust." Jared said.

"We know what you have been doing Rebecca. I mean, how could you? How could you betray your own pack? Your best friend? Your alpha?" I asked angrily.

"Please. Please don't kill me. I'll do anything you ask, just please don't kill me" she pleaded.

"Anything?" Austin asked curiously.

"yes. Anything. Please just don't kill me." she pleaded again.

I smirked. Well then. Jared and Austin grabbed Rebecca and moved her to the 'Interrogation room' and strapped her to a metal chair. It had little silver but still effective to put a wolf down.

" Now. Tell us everything you know about the rouges your working with?" Austin said getting to the point.

She paled. She stayed silent not saying a word. A raised an eyebrow.

"you said you'd do anything we ask you, only to not kill you. Are you going back on your word? " I asked

She paled even more.

"n-no. I'm n-not." she stuttered.

"then, tell us all you know about the rouges you've been working with." Jared said darkly.

"They are here on personal reasons." she finally said.

"What personal reasons?" Austin asked

"they want the alpha dead." she said quietly.

"why?" I asked blandly.

"he stole the love of his life away. The king of the rouges. He's using me to get close to the alpha and Luna." she said sadly.

"and tell us, who is this King of rogues lover?" Jared asked seriously.

She sighed before saying