Chapter 12: Investigation Part 2

Hayley's POV

"OK so what is the plan?" Uncle Sam asked.

I thought for a moment while the others bickered back and forth about a plan.

"I have an idea." I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"well what is it?" Jared asked impatiently.

" OK. Austin, Jared and I will scout the territory tonight. Sky I want you to stay in the training area and search the cameras for any suspicious activity. We will rotate every night. Sky tonight, Jared tomorrow night, Austin the next and me and so forth." I said to Austin, Sky and Jared.

I looked over them and they agreed.

" what about us? "Aunt Eve asked curiously

" Aunt Eve and Uncle Sam will pretend like nothing is happening. Meaning you will continue to do your regular routine everyday. While doing so, the traitor in the pack will suspect nothing. We will say that we have found nothing so that the traitor will not be alerted. We will have regular pack meeting to inform incorrect leads that lead to no where." I paused looking over everyone.

They all looked deep in thought.

" OK. We will go with that plan. " Austin said.

" I agree. " Uncle Sam spoke.

" As do I" Aunt Eve said.

I looked over everyone else to see them nodding their heads in agreement.

"then it's settled."

.................................................................................................................

We left the war room. As we walked to the front door I couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes on me.

Looks like we will catch them sooner than expected.

I stopped at the front porch.

They all turned to me. I walked towards Aunt Eve and Uncle Sam.

"Come to the house after we have finished training tomorrow." I said lowly for only them to hear.

They nodded.

Uncle Sam and Aunt Eve went back in the house. On my way to the house I could hear people chatting amongst themselves.

We left the pack house and started gearing up. As usual, I wear my black combat boots, black leather pants and jacket. I also strap on my Cape and I pulled on my mask. I strap on my thigh holster and gear in my guns, silver daggers coated in wolves bane, my bow and arrows dipped in a rare yellow wolfs bane.

I turned to see Austin and Jared all geared up.

"Sky." I called out.

She looked over at me.

"if anything suspicious happens, just tug on this OK."

I said to her while handing her a gold necklace shaped as a wolf. Behind the wolf is a distress signal for me to hear so that I can instantly teleport to her.

She looked up stunned. She took it and put it on.

" oh and there are cookies in the draw for you to eat if you get hungry." I whisper to her.

She giggled but nodded. The boys and I waited until the moon was at its highest peak. That's when we will scout the northern, southern and western corners of the boarder. Once we are on duty, we are completely void of any emotion, we are blank with no feeling.