Chapter 14: Réunion And Birthday Surprise

Recap:

"and who is protecting this low life?" one slut asked still laughing.

I took a step forward.

" future beta of the fallen darkness pack."

I took another step forward.

"future alpha of the fallen darkness pack."

I took another step forward.

"future beta female of the fallen darkness pack."

Again I took another step forward.

"and"

"future alpha female of the fallen darkness pack."

I was now in their face. I could see their fear but they tried to mask it.

"so then you must be the servent to them huh." one brave slut said.

"no." I simply say.

"then who are you!?" the same slut yelled in my face.

I let my alpha power drip off me.

"future alpha female of the fallen darkness pack."
..............................................................
Hayley's POV

I stood there. Their faces full of fear at what they have done.

"now I suggest you go now before you anger me any further for hurting her." I said warningly.

They scurried away. I hid my power and turned to Sofia.

"are you OK Sofia?" I asked gently.

She looked up, tears down her face. Before I could react she threw herself at me and gave me a hug. I could hear her sobbing quietly on my shoulder. I cooed her.

"hey. It's OK. Its OK. Your safe now. I promise." I cooed her.

I heard a faint OK from her as she pulled away. She wiped away her tears.

"now. We don't want the birthday girl having injuries now do we. So let's get you cleaned up." I said taking her hand.

I grabbed her hand and lead her to her room. She went for a shower and I went inside her closet to find almost nothing. So I decided to go to my house quickly to grab some things she will need.

I sprinted to my house and grabbed my packed duffel bag before heading back to her room. She was still in the shower so I took out some high waisted baby blue jeans, a warm over sized jumper, sweater and a Croptop. I laid them out on her bed so she could choose her clothing. In the other bad I grabbed my makeup bag.

While waiting for her I was humming a song. I looked around her room. Her walls were a baby blue colour, a picture frame of a man and women, a young girl and the women holding a baby. I looked closer to the picture. Before I could look closer at the features, Sofia finished her shower.

She came out. I knew she was going to be my size.

"I brought some baby blue high waist jeans, some shirts or jumpers for you to pick and I will do your hair and makeup." I told her.

She just nodded her head. I turned around to give her some privacy. I was scrolling through my phone when she tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around to see her in the high waist baby blue skinny jeans, a Croptop with a baggy jacket and she wore a golden necklace with the letters SS Ingraved on the locket shaped like a heart. It's the same one just like Skylar's one.

I did her makeup. I did only light makeup because she was already a natural beauty. So I did her eyebrows more defined, her eyelashes with mascara and did a wing eyeliner. I also added some lip balm to her already pink plump lips.

Once done, I did her hair. I did a side braid on the right and then just collected her hair and gathered it on the left side. I looked over her and did an approval look.

"you look beautiful. You should show off your curves and natural beauty more often." I complimented her.

She just blushed slightly in response. She looked up and had a serious face.

"why are you doing this? No one is ever nice to me." she said looking down.

"because you are beautiful and also someone special to someone I know. And she is nervous to see you again." I said sincerely.

She looked at me shocked.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"let's just say someone has watched over you and has wanted to be there for you but couldn't because of dangerous thing in the world." I told her in short.

She just nodded.

"now. I have a surprise for you OK. Meet me at the clearing in about half an hour." I told her.

"OK" she agreed.

Yasss!! Now time to contact Austin.

'hey, Austin. Is everything set?' I mindlink.

'yeah. Everything is ready.' he replied.

'great. I'll see you soon.' I told him before shutting the link.

I walked to the kitchen and made some pancakes, bacon and eggs with toast for Sofia. I walked up the stairs and into her room. She was sitting on her bed starring at a photo. I knocked on the door to get her attention. She looked up and saw me.

"I made you something to eat because I knew you wouldn't eat anything if I told you to go downstairs."

"thank you." she replied.

I watched as she ate. As I looked her over, I saw that you could see her bones. She was way to skinny.

"come on. Let's go." I told her.

She nodded her head. I grabbed her arm and linked my arm around hers as we walked I out. When we got out, people were staring at us. Some whispering.

'why is that slut with her?'

'what does the omega thing she is doing?'

'she can't just come to our pack and be nice to some filthy mutt.'

That one got to me. I guess they forgot about training. Well I guess we are gonna have a hard time with them. My wolf agreed, not liking the disrespect. I looked over at all the people. Some didn't even show up so I guess we will have the time of our lives training them into shape.

"ignore them. Remember who you are protected by." I whispered to her.

She just nodded as we left the house. As we walked in the clearing a put a blind fold on her. We walked deeper into the woods and to the clearing. I took off her blind fold and everyone yelled

" happy birthday Sofia! "

Mum, Dad, uncle Sam, aunt Eve, Jared, and a few of her friend were here.

"happy birthday Sofia." I told her.

She looked over everyone. I could see her tears well up. She faced me and hugged me again.

"thank you for all of this." she whispered in my ear.

I just chuckled.

"there is one more surprise left." I told her as we pulled away.

I saw Skylar near the tree line just walking forward behind her. I looked to Sofia as she had a confused face.

"Sofia." Skylar said behind her.

Sofia turned around. I guess by she gasp she knew who Skylar was.

"Skylar." Sofia said in disbelief.

Sky just nodded her head and that was all it took for Sofia to run into skylar's warm embrace.