Chapter 15: Réunion Part 2

Skylar's POV

Before seeing Sofia

I ate in silence just wondering what to do. I guess Austin saw my conflict on what to do.

"Don't worry lil sis, Hayley has a plan." he said still looking at his phone.

I looked at him confused.

"what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean. You will know when the time comes today." he said mysteriously.

Gosh. I swear. Him and Hayley are basically the same person. He got up and walked out the door. Then Jared comes in. My heart begins to quicken.

"hey babe." he says while flashing his million dollar smile.

My knees go weak. I am practically melting right now.

"hi." I say trying to keep my cool. He just chuckles at my reaction. Knowing fully well on what effect he has on me. He comes to me and hugs me from the back. Sparks flying all around my body.

"well. I would love to stay here and hug you all day, but I got stuff to do OK." he says in my ear.

"OK. But when will you finish?" I asked him.

He let go of me.

"in like an hour. Me and Austin got to take care of some things. Meet me in the clearing in an hour OK?" he said.

"OK" I replied as he kissed me.

He left and now it was only me. So I decided to go to the workout room. I started with a 10 minute full speed run, then 200 pushups and situps then started working on my archery. I got a couple shots in until I saw the time. It's was 12.45pm. So I decided to go take a shower.

My outfit

I left my hair in its natural wavy state and added a little makeup, but not too much

I left my hair in its natural wavy state and added a little makeup, but not too much. I went back downstairs to see Jared all sweaty. And let me tell you, he is damn sexy when he's shirtless when finnishing his workout. 

I basically eye raped him but I will never say that out loud. I looked back up to his face and saw him smirking. 

"Like what you see mate?" he asked still smirking 

I bit my lip.

"Nahhhhh I've seen better." I say 

His eyes turn dark and before I knew it he had my hands pinned to the wall and his other hand roaming the back out of back. That exact touch made me weak and wanting more. 

His head came to my neck, I felt his hot breath fanning me as he made his way up to my ear. 

"Say it." he said huskily 

I couldn't contain my need for him to touch me as he pulled his hand away from my back painfully slow 

"Say it and I will take you were you stand." He said huskily.

Damn this greek god before me. 

And as if he knew what I was gonna say he whispered

"We will continue this soon." Then he pulled away completely and left me standing there. I was panting heavily. 

I went to the kitchen and just then I saw a letter. Curious I go pick it up.

Come to the clearing south from here
Where you will meet the one you desire to seek
Come now before the clock strikes two
So that you may come collect your prize that await and long overdue.
-H. B

I sigh. I swear Hayley and her riddles. Although it does keep me on my toes when I find out. I look at the time. 1.30pm.

I head out and walk towards the Southern side. I knew exactly where she wants me. It took me a while and I made it. I saw birthday decorations, I saw Austin, Jared, Aunt Eve, Uncle Sam, and few few of the pack members.

I spotted Hayley, she was talking to someone. But before I could figure out who Hayley moved to the side and there she was. It was her. She wore a high waist baby blue skinny jeans, a crop top with a baggy jumper. And her necklace. The necklace that mum gave to us before we separated. 

"Sofia" I whispered 

"Skylar" Sofia replied shocked

I nodded my head slightly and that was all it took before I met her half way though the clearing to have her in my arms.