What Ever Happened to Frank's Frogs?

Frank's POV-

Now I know you've all been wondering what's new with my old frog friends. They were great folks, you know? So the other day, I decided to check up on the gang. They were all a little surprised to find out I was actually a guy, and I'm still not sure that Croak understood the whole thing.

Croak is, well, Croak. Busy croaking away in the forest with some fellow bull frogs. I think he even has a girlfriend, respectively named Croakette. Or it was his sister... They all look pretty similar to me. He's really happy, though.

Fing Frong is still as rude as ever, and I still can barely understand him. He's currently starting his own Chinese Food Restaurant for Frogs. I sampled some of the food, and it's actually pretty good. I just really don't want to know what it was made of.

Opti is now a bull frog optometrist. Surprisingly, he gets a lot of business, what with all the flies accidentally flying into the other bull frogs' eyes and all. It works for him.

Calvin's a surfer frog. I don't know how, I don't know where, because he wouldn't tell me, saying that he didn't want me to steal the best waves. I told him he was racist but then I gave him a fist bump and moved on to Cornelius Urikoda.

Also known as my dear Uri. Okay, I know I shouldn't pick favorites, but Uri definitely has a special place in my heart. Wow that sounds really cheesy, but oh well. Seriously, though, Uri is doing well. He's opened up his own fashion shop just for frogs. Not just bull frogs, either, but for all frogs. He even offered to make me something super sized, but I told him I was good and settled for a hug instead. More like he hugged my hand, because if I hugged him, lets just say there would probably be no more Uri. He promised that he would visit often, and we are already planning to have dinner soon so I can introduce him to Hazel.

So there you have it. That's what all my old frog friends are up to these days. As for the demigods, well, we'll save that for a later date. 

=Bye, darlings!!! -Uri

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's short, but I had to post it. I missed my froggies. Thanks for reading!