Party Preparations- Hazel Style

Disclaimer: I own none of these characters except Armando. And Alice. And.... Well, you get the point. I don't own the HoO people or the PJO people. Even though they are mostly the same people... You know, I'm going to stop talking now. I will end with this sentence: Rick owns everything!!! So, Rick owns everything!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Hazel:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am late!!! I was supposed to be there BEFORE Piper! And now she's having issues and must REALLY need help cause she rarely ever asks me for help. Oh no.

Well, I'm almost there. I was shopping really close by, and since I live a couple blocks away, I rode my bike. Good exercise. Plus, I've never really been, ah, good with cars.

Just turn around the corner and... here we are. Torches.

I hop off my bike and lock it up. I always have issues with the lock.

I walk around to the front of the restaurant. I open the door.

Oh. My. Gods.

********************************

I know, I know. This chapter was not satisfying at all. But I wanted it to have a cliffhanger. :) I already have planned out what is going to happen next, though. So don't worry.

And all you people who read this and don't comment, well, please comment. Tell me what I'm doing well. Tell me what I can improve on. Ok, I'll write soon!

P.S. you will meet Alice next chapter.