"......"

"How's V?"

"He's fine. Tired."

"He's been busy?" Joon scoffed.

"We are on tour, so...."

"I know," Namjoon chuckled. "But you're both the idol. It's not like he's talented and you're talentless. You're both gifted."

"Just because we're on tour doesn't mean he doesn't need to deal with stuff, too...I Just...I hate having to do tasks on top of not being home....." Taehyung whined out and Namjoon could picture him pouting, his bottom lip slightly overlapping his upper as his brows furrowed.

"I know, baby. Just-You can do it, okay? When you get back I'll....shower you with affection."

"Are....Are kisses included this time?" he stammered and Namjoon only grinned.

"Only if V- you want, okay? just hold out longer. You'll be back soon."

"Well....I actually wanted to talk to you about that."

Namjoon gulped and thought his lover would break the horrible news of tour dates being added, postponing him from returning for even longer. Namjoon tried to stay calm as he nodded as if Taehyung could see him. "Wh-what's wrong?"

"I.....Joon, Can we meet tonight?"

"What? Tae, you know I can't fly out there, I'm working-"

"Joon," Taehyung whispered, voice laced with a smirk. "I'm already back in Seoul."

Namjoon's eyes widened and he jumped in place. "Kim Taehyung! You asshat, you scared me!" he hissed out, earning a light laugh. "God- I thought you were going to tell me some bad news- don't do that to me!"

"Awe, but I didn't even do anything, pumpkin." Namjoon blushed and rubbed the tip of his nose, not wanting to reply because he knew he'd stutter. "Anyways. I want to meet tonight. Let's celebrate. I'm finally going to do something I should've done a while ago. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks so...i think tonight, with you, would be......I'll finally be able to do it. Okay?"

"Just the two of us?"

"Unless you want to invite others. We could go to a club? I'm bringing Jimin along with me- well, I'm being forced to. He knows I'm going to meet up with you so he's tagging along. Bring Jin if you want."

Namjoon frowned at the mention of that name. "Taehyung, it's to celebrate you being back, don't you think it should just be you and me?"

"Whatever you want, buttercup."

This would be an excellent time for Namjoon to redeem himself. Show Taehyung, maybe V, that he really did care about him. Both of them. And that he wasn't ready to let go of either of them. "I just want it to be us, Tae."

"Great. Honestly....so did I. Then, I'll see you later on? At 9?"

"Of course."

".......Hey, Joonie?"

"Yes?"

"I'll see you tonight..." the voice said, sounding a bit huskier than before and Namjoon bit the inside of his lip. V? He smiled and blushed while staring down at his feet.

"You, too...."

The latter hung up and Joon just stood there smiling to himself. He was happy he'd finally be able to see his boyfriend after eight months of having absolutely no contact. He knew the man must've been tired and exhausted, and his lack of calling him only proved it.

Two SidedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara