japan

We arrived at japan . I walk out from the crowds cause you know . BTS arrived at the airport of course army were all over there .

I walk out from the airport and go to the and straight to the hotel that we have book .

I walk to my and jungkook room . I unlock the door and saw that tge others are still not here .

I go to the bathroom to cleaned myself before the other get here . As I already done bathing I heared noises come from the room . Its look like the members are already here .

I quickly wear some comfortable cloth and walk out from the bathroom .

Jin: owh Jiyoung-ah . You already here .

Me: yup I arrived half on an hour ago .

Jungkook: jagiya . Come here .

Me: ummm ok .

Namjoon : wahh you guys are so sweet .

Hoseok: yup like really sweet

Taehyung : yeah really sweet . He said with a sarcastic voice .

I could see Jungkook giving him a death glare . I walk to Jungkook and sit on his lap since the couch is full .

Suddenly I heard Jungkook whispered to me . " dont move to much or you turn me on " I blushed at his last word and  about to get down from his lap but he pull me back .

I look at the other member as they start talking and laughing . I joined to laugh to cause you know its BTS if they are laughing of course we joined to right .

Then right after a few minutes Jungkook whispered to me again " why did you never smile like that to me . Ahh I'm so jealous of my hyung . "
I giggled a little and give a peck at his cheek . I'm going to bed . I walk to the bed cause the bed really connected to the living room . I sit on the bed and lay myself down .

Jin: omo Jiyoung-ah are you goong to sleep . Should we get out of ghe room cause you know we really loud.

Me: i dont mind . Go ahead . I like to hear you guys laugh after all .

Jungkook: but hyung if you get out where will you go ?

Namjoon: yeah you are right .

Jimin: Jiyoung -ah is it okay if we sleep here with you and Jungkook cause our room is probably not done till tomorrow .

Me: it's  okay .  I like spending time with you guys . Goodnight

All : goodnight Jiyoung .