the lie .

-at the same day -

(Yoonmin pov)

I saw jungkook and jiyoung at the way to the stairway . They were talking about something and suddenly i saw jungkook kissing jiyoung.

Such a b**** women how dare she steal my man . She's gonna regret it . I will make you suffer .

I walk to jungkook as I saw him alone .

Me:hey babe

Jungkook:hey babe .what are you doing here ?

Me: Umm I was about to tell you something.  It was about Jiyoung . Before you get married to Jiyoung.  I saw her with her best friend . Sungwoon I guess . They were talking about the marriage. 

Jungkook:about what . ?

Me: Jiyoung said to sungwoon that she agreed to married you only cause for your money . She tell me that her family was about to bankrupt and you are their only chance to help the company. 

Jungkook:is it true . Is that what you heard ?

Me:yes of course why would I lied to you ? I love you so much .

Jungkook: okay I will go now the other member need me .

Me : okay bye .

I saw Jungkook face turn to mad . Haha serve you right for stealing my man .

(End of Yoonmin POV )

(Jungkook POV )

After hearing to what Yoonmin told me . I keep asking is it true that she we married me only for my money . What if it's true . I'm so fooled that I fall for her . What the heck . I should have never love her .

I walk slowly as I saw Jiyoung was with Taehyung . I look at them as they get closer and closer . Then I saw Taehyung Kissing Jiyoung cheek . My blood start to boiled up . But I hold it . I walk away to released my anger .

I soon arrived home . I saw Jiyoung was still not here . I walk inside the room . I start to think back about the thing Yoonmin told me .

I pick up my phone and called Yoonmin to come to my house .

(End of Jungkook POV)

(Jiyoung POV)

I walk around after Jungkook leaves . Then I saw Taehyung . He waved at me and I waved back at him . He walk straight to me .

Tae: Jiyoung are you happy now with Jungkook?

Jiyoung:yes he changed a lot .

Tae: you are lying . I saw Jungkook and Yoonmin on the rooftop before . They were really closed to each other . But I left before I could see what happen .

Jiyoung:really . I guess he wasn't change at all .

Tae: you can always talk to me whenever you have problem with Jungkook . You know that I love you right ?

Jiyoung:I know Tae .

Suddenly Taehyung come closer and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I look at him and he smile at me . My face started to feel warm . I look at the mirror behind him and saw my face already blushed .

I waved goodbye to him since it was already 6:00 PM and it's about time to go home .