concert ♥

I walk downstairs to make some breakfast . After a few minutes I done cooking and go upstairs to call Jungkook to come down and eat breakfast .

I reach his room and knock the door . " is he continued to sleep " I mumbled to myself cause there is no reaction .

I open the door to take a peek inside but Jungkook is not on his bed . "Hmmm is he left the house without telling me " I mumbled again.

I walk outside cause i thought that he already left and go downstairs but as I reach the kitchen I saw Jungkook is already at the table .

Me: how did you get here?
Jungkook:  I was at the living room and I saw you walk upstairs . I smell food so I come to eat. 
Me: yahh I thought you already left the house without telling me.
Jungkook: there is no way i could do that . How could I not tell you.
Me: okay lets just eat now. The food is getting colder.

After a few minutes we done eating and I do the dishes . I walk to the living room after done cleaning . I saw Jungkook was focusing on his phone .

I walk closer and sat beside him while I turn on the TV . I took a peek at his phone for a while cause he is not paying his attention to me .

Jungkook: wow you really good at readibg other people messages without permision.

Me : hihi sorry . But what so important that you keep focusing on your phone .

Jungkook: I will have to go for a concert with the members at japan .

Me: owh  when is it?

Jungkook: next week .

Me: good . But can I stay at jackson house cause it probably scary to live alone .

Jungkook: what ?? Noo . I will not let you .

Me:but I'm scared to live alone .

Jungkook: who said you will live alone?

Me:huh then who will stay with me ?

Jungkook:you will come with me

Me: really ?

Jungkook: yes .