Nine

Mad Hatter- Melanie Martinez
I'm nuts baby I'm mad
The craziest friend
That you've every had
You think in psycho you think I'm
Gone
Tell the psychiatrists something
Is wrong
Over the bend entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my
Rocker

~~~~~~~

I walked faster zigzaggin through the crowds. I turned into a near by fance hotel.

Thats what a girl is suposed to do if shes being followed right?

I sat down in the lobby waiting. I didnt see them come inside or walk past for that instance.

I felt a little better and I stood up about to leave. I saw a fimilar face wall down a hall.

"Elton?"

I said to myself. If its not him I dont want to embarass myself. I walked twards the hall I glanced behind me when the hair on my neck raised again.

I saw those three guys again and they saw me too. I turned quickly walking down the hall but they followed.

Soon enough I was running down the hall with them chasing me. Does no one see this? Its the middle of the day what the hell?

I turned a corner but it was a dead end. I turned back and they smiled creepily.

"Didnt think we woukd see you out Kira."

I rolled my eyes. I patted down my pockets. Great I left my phone.

"Aww cant Call anyone?"

They raced towards me and when they went to grab me I ducked crawling under them.

One of them grabbed my feet pulling me to him. I kicked him in the face and scrambled to my feet.

"Got dammit get the little bitch!"

I turned the corner and I tripped over something. I caught myself before my face slammed into the ground.

I stood turning around. The guys weren't behind me anymore. I stood on me feet and I creeped to the corner of the wall.

I peeked around it and I saw two of them on the ground holding their throats as blood spilled out.

I looked to the other guy who just hit the ground. I looked to the now fourth person.

"Elton!"

He looked up at me blankly. He shoved the knife in his pocket and walked past me.

I turned ask he continued to walk.

"Elton?"

I followed him amd he tried closing the door in my face. I stopped him and made my way in.