Chapter 29

We were at the movies, watching Avengers: End Game. (Let's just pretend okay?) And let's just say I was in tears.

"No! Why did you have to leave Peter, Mr. Stark?" I cried into the popcorn. Bart was laughing at me, and everyone else was annoyed with me. "You just don't get it Bart!"

Bart only laughed even more, I guess seeing me in pain was hilarious.

"It's okay, babe, its only a movie."

And for a moment something weird happened. As if I had forgotten who I was was. I was confused, who was this cute red headed boy with me?

"You good, Elise?" He asked, hid voice was like the perfect melody to my harmony.

"Uh, yeah, un who are you again?"

"Bart Allen, your best friend for years?"

Some memories came floating back to me. "Oh yeah, right I forgot for a moment." Something was wrong and I needed to get to the bottom of it.

I was now sitting in my room, coming up with many theories. Memory loss? No, that would be impossible, I haven't even hurt myself within the pass week. Suddenly an idea popped up.

The future was changing. And it was my fault for coming here and messing with it. If I had never come, then Dick and Babs would have never gotten together, but now that I have they are. Completely changing the course of the future. Essentially destroying me from existence.

And right on time Bart comes. "Hey, Elise, you feeling better?"

"Yes, so I found the problem," I say, "so the reason why I was so confused earlier is because I'm being erased from existence."

"WHAt?"

---------------------------------------------
quite short, but I hope that's okay. Only around three hundred words. I hope you liked it!

Stay traught - tumblr girl