Chapter 10

"Okay, so now we're going to get to the actual plan," I say. "But really, we're just going to brainstorm, because I've got no ideas."

 "This is the first time, I've seen you without a scheme," Bart says I glare at him.

"Haha." I laugh sarcastically. "I have a billion schemes up my sleeve, but just not for this occasion."

"Oh yeah, like what?" Bart asks, smirking at me.

"Like getting mom and dad together, there like awkward as heck now," I say, nonchalantly.

"You do know that we're both in here, right?" Dick says, looking at me.

"Riiight." I draw out. "But back to the brainstorming, who has any ideas?"

"Okay, so I thought that since, during the fight of the light, Vandal Savage, and the Witch boy escapes, we should find their location," Barbara suggests.

"Good plan, but what are we going to do after that?" I question.

"Well, I was thinking that someone should spy on them and that maybe that person could be you. Only because they both already know what we all look like, except you." Barbara explains.

"I'm up for it."

"Yeah, no," Dick says.

"Don't even think about doing it, Elise," Bart warns.

"What? It's a good plan, they know what you guys look like. They shouldn't know what I look like, I mean I arrived like a few days ago, it's impossible."

"No, we are not sending my daughter out there alone."

"Our." Zatanna corrects, walking into the room, where we were discussing the plans. 

"Right, ours," Dick says. Oh please, dad, we all now how happy you were in your head when you found out that you were married to Zatanna, and had a child with her.

"Well, I think it's a good plan. They won't even know I'm there," I say. Hopefully, they won't argue even more. Dad and Bart are both wearing the same face, contemplating whether or not if I should be able to go on this solo mission. 

"Fine, but as soon as something goes wrong you come back. Okay?" Dad says, crossing his arms. 

"Uh, wait, I still don't agree to this." Bart cuts in, giving his opinion.

"Look, Bart, this may seem dangerous for you, but it won't take that long," I reassure him, trying to comfort him. 

"Fine, but if you die or even get hurt, just know I'm gonna kill you for it." Bart threatens, pointing his finger at me. 

"This is just a convert mission, it'll be easy." I say, the lie flowing through my mouth easily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHO SAW ROGUE ONE THE OTHER DAY!!!!!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH CASSIAN, AND WHEN THEY ALL DIED I CRIED!!!

I THINK I HAVE A KINK FOR GUYS WITH ACCENTS TOO! 

stay traught ~ tumblr girl