Chapter 27

Elise pov

The room of mirrors was finished, every part of the room was done. Well I mean it would have been done earlier if I had my magic, but I probably won't be getting that back for awhile. 

It was only Bart, Artemis, Wally, Zatanna and I who were here. I don't think the rest of the league have been contacted or told about this, which is good, they'd only make us more frustrated.

"Do you think they'll even come?" Wally asks, as we now wait.

"Of course they are, I offered them something that they shouldn't say no to." I reply.

"And what was that?" Bart asks, curious of what I've got to offer. He scoots closer to me, and I feel my heart beating a little faster. That's normal right?

"I may or may have not offered Zatanna and I to join their side." I say, my voice trailing off a bit.

"You did what?" Zatanna shouts with anger laced in her voice.

"I think you heard me the forst time."

"Do you know what kind of danger you put the both of you in?" Bart yells, absolutely furious. "What kind of idiot are you."

"Bart I was only-"

"Only what? Trying to get you killed? There was a reason why I left you back in the future. You're too much trouble for me to handle." Bart says, quickly running off right after.

"Look, Elise, what you did was kind of wrong, but its what was needed to be done to get the two of them here. Don't worry he'll probably get back in time for the fight." Artemis says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry, he's only mad when he cares. You know I've never seen him lash out this bad before. The last time he did it, it was with blue beetle." Wally contributes, trying to make me feel better.

"Look, El, I'm sorry I yelled. I only want you to be safe. And he's gonna be back, he's always gonna come back to you. Have you seen the way he adores you?"

"I wouldn't really say he adores me."

"Lies, I'm pretty sure he's in love with you. By the way talked about you before you got here to the past, I'm pretty sure it was with love."

"Yeah, platonic love."

"I also see the way you look at him." Artemis teases.

"What! No way!"

"That's the same way I felt about wally, but we all know how that ended up."

"In sure our relationship is purely platonic."

What they didn't know was that Bart was watching from a distance. Watching the way Elise blushed and denied how she felt. His heart, beating almost as fast as he runs.

__________________________________

WOAH GUYS ITS MY LONG OVERDUE UPDATEEEEEE

I guess this chapter was kinda cute.

Anyway hope you guys like it! And does anyone else here love tom holland almost as much as I do?

stay traught! - tumblr girl