Chapter 14

"So.." Bart interrupts the silence that was among us.

"Yes?" I ask, looking up from my replacement phone.

"About that kiss..." Bart says awkwardly.

"You know, you are making this so much more awkward than it needs to be, right?" I say, amused at how he's acting. "And besides, we're always gonna be best friends, right?

"Right." He says unsure.

"Well, you can go speed yourself back to Central City," I motion him to go. But first, can you drop me off at the manor?" In a blink, I'm at the manor, in front of the big gates. "Thanks, Bart, see you tomorrow."

"Yep, see you later El." He says speeding away

I walk into the manor and head to the kitchen where Alfred is. And of course, he's preparing for dinner. "Hello, Alfred," I greet him. "Do you need any help with anything?"

"No, thank you, Miss Grayson." He replies, putting a pan into the oven. "Though may I request you get Dick from his room please?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," I say, racing up to Dick's room. As I'm about to knock on the door, I start hearing moaning. Then Barbara's name. "Oh my god," I mutter, I don't remember her and my dad ever dating, Wally in the future told me all the girls he has dated. Barbara is going to change the future when I mean that she could potentially get rid of me.

And then another thing popped into my mind. Zatanna. She was head the way I came from as I left, and Barbara came into that room before I did. Did they start hooking up after I left and she saw it all? "Ekat em ot mom," I demand, and now I'm at Artemis and Wally's apartment. "Zatanna?" I hear cries from another room.

Walking to the front room, I spot Zatanna and Artemis together. Running over I pull her into a hug. "Dad's a dick, I know," I whisper into her ear, making her smile a little.

"How about we all stay over here? Wally will be back with a lot of food, then we can just watch a bunch of movies," Artemis offers.

"That sounds good," Zatanna says, wiping her tears off her face. 

"Yay!" I squeal. "I just need to check in with Alfred first, gnirb em ot eht ronam," Running to the kitchen I find Alfred, "Hey I'm gonna be with Artemis and Zatanna, though Dick is a bit occupied at the moment soo,"

"Thank you, for informing me, please have a good time and behave," He says, whisking something in a bowl.

"Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay traught ~ Tumblr girl