Chapter 19

My whole plan was to take both of them down to fix the future. Now, it's to protect the others, making sure the blasts doesn't hit them. All because Dick and Barbara couldn't wait to attack. I put up a shield for Wonder Girl as blast comes her way. "Thanks, Nightowl!" She yells, attacking again. And the plan Barbara and Dick made didn't exactly work because the two villains saw this coming.

"Maneuver seven!" Bart says, lifting me up. I kick two of their well henchmen? I don't know what to exactly call them. I fall and land on my feet, and then I start aiming for the cat.

"Teekl!" Klarion yells, turning towards me, using his powers. Using my mind I make a shield around myself and run behind a pillar. Breathing heavily I turn to see Vandal Savage blast at Bart, and I put a shield around him. 

"Dick, we need to retreat!" I hear Barbara say,

"Well, we shouldn't have been in this battle in the first place!" I yell, putting up more shields around my super powered friends.

"Zatanna!" I shout, trying to shield her too, but I can't, my mind is too focused on the others who are being blasted at. Running quickly I push her out of the way, trying to get out of the way myself.

But that doesn't happen. I feel as if I'm losing a piece of myself. My shielding powers from the others fade away. I feel like a half full glass of water, that the other half has been drained as if it was a waste of space. Getting back up, I pull out my ninja stars and start throwing them at the many enemies. We're still in a battle, this is no time for chick flick moments. 

I can feel my body drain of power as I go in hand to hand combat with the enemy. Doing a handstand on one of their shoulders, they fight each other. I then feel like I'm going fast, and that's because Bart is now running with me.

"Bart, I don't feel good," I mutter.

"I know, don't worry we'll get you back home and safe," He says, zooming to a zeta tube.

"But I feel safe and at home here," 

"In a battlefield?"

"No, in your arms," I whisper, closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't see that coming? 

Hehe can't wait to write the next chapter!

Love you lots!

Stay traught ~ Tumblr girl