Harold's green eyes found mine in the rear view mirror again before a closed lip smile caused wrinkles to appear around them. He reached down to the car radio and turned on the music. Old jams played through the speakers from the early 2000's. I snorted, but didn't say anything.

A few minutes later had me humming the lyrics of Only Girl by Rihanna. I stopped when I noticed Harold holding in a laugh. I blushed, even though it wasn't visible. "What?"

"Nothing, Lady Robinson. I just thought you seem rather cute. Don't mind me." He tried to force the smile down, but failed once I started singing again. Half an hour in to the ride, we passed a large sign that said: Atham Family Estate. Harold's fun expression changed immediately, but I was more focused on the darkening sky. Clouds rumbled above us and I could tell it was going to rain. I shifted my fingers nervously.

We drove through the extremely long road that led up to the mansion. It showed off the naturally occurring view of tall oak trees and gorgeous scenery. Soon the actually house came into view. It was more of a mansion, I could tell that there was easily fifteen rooms. Probably more. A long brick pathway led up to the houses' front lined with a well maintained lawn and bushes. All behind a big, black, ornate gate.

Harold came to a stop outside the gate, getting out of the car but leaving it running. Surprisingly, he opened my door. "Go ahead through the gate. It's open. I'll just take the car out to the garage." He popped open the trunk, getting out my suitcase and rolling it to me.

I grabbed it and smiled. "Thanks for driving me, Harold."

"You're welcome, Lady Robinson." He looked like he wanted to say something, but he closed his mouth. "Just ring the doorbell." He got back into the car and drove away. As if on cue, the sky rumbled again, and little droplets of water started landing on me. Holding a hand over my head as if it would protect my hair, I pushed through the gate and quickly made my way up the brick walkway. Now that it was raining, the looked more like the beginning of a horror movie.

 Now that it was raining, the looked more like the beginning of a horror movie

I finally pulled my suitcase up the four grand steps of the porch. At that point, it was a downpour. I patted little droplets of water off the ends of my hair before pulling my phone out of my back pocket. I had gotten a message from my mom.

Mom: Don't forget to check in! I want to know if you're fine! Love you, baby, miss you already!

I let a smile cross my face. ME: I miss you too. I just got here. I'll call you when I'm all settled in.

After pressing send, my eyes roamed the door for the elaborately designed doorbell. It's now or never, I thought and with a deep breath, I pressed the doorbell. A long series of jingles echoed throughout the house and I heard it from my spot on the porch. Damn. Fancy.

Then the door open slowly, revealing the dark interior of the house leading up the large grand staircase that connected to the next floor. I hesitantly took a step in and a butler popped out of nowhere (scaring the shit out of me). To my right was a large living room all red and black with accents of purple. The same could be said about the other side, but it was more of a lounge room with a large flat screen T.V and the whole wall on the side of it was a bookshelf full of books.