I opened the fridge and look for something.
"it seems like we need to go to a grocery store".I mumbled to myself.

And i felt something on my back.

Momo's POV

After i changed my clothes, i headed tiredly downstairs. After i reached the living Y/n's is not there so i tried looking in the kitchen and there i saw him in front of the fridge.
And looks like he is thinking of something.

I slid both of my arms around his torso as i hear him mumbled

"It seems like we need to go to a grocery store"

"Are we going now?" Still clinging in his back.

"Yeah, i think so that we could get home early." He said letting me cling in his back.

I only show this side of me to Satang, Minari, God Jihyo and to my parents.
Im like a baby to them.

"Do you want to go shopping for grocery now?" He asked me as he turned around lookind down wards to me.

"Yeah, we can" I answered him as i hugged him.

"You're like my baby momoring if you cling like that to me like that" he said as we headed to the living room.

"Im heading upstairs do you want to take some money with you?" I asked him

"Yeah, and can i put it in your purse or wallet if you bring something" he said as we headed upstairs

"Yeah you can."

After i took my purse he put his money in my purse cause he's too lazy to take a wallet with him. And he took something in the table and that was a car keys.

"Did you bring a car last night?" I asked him

"No, but Mr.jones gave me the car that your parents gave to us, he only gave the keys to me since-"

"I know i was already sleeping and is afraid to disturb me in my slumber" i cutted him off.

"Anyways lets go"I said and we headed to our garage and left.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE SHOPPING

We put our groceries on top of the counter and proceeds taking it all out and putting some of it in the fridge while some are in the drawers.

"And that was tiring"i said holding one of my shoulders

"I wanna go to sleep" i whined to him

"Yeah yeah, you can" he said no he more like gave up

"Carry me upstairs cause im too tired" i still whined

"Alright, smol momoring" he signals me to hop on his back.

And i really did. And he carried me upstairs putting me down in the bed.

"Are you gonna go?" I asked him like a baby

"Yeah, im going to the living room, okay?" He said

"Okay but can i get a kiss please"i asked him.

"Alright"

He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"There, im going to the living room now." He said as i nod

"Sleep well, momoring" he said as he turned down the lights.

And after a few minutes, i drifted now to my dreamland.

Y/n's POV

After i left momo, i waites for a couple of minutes and i headed back to our room. And saw a sleeping momo.