chapter 12

Hello everyone! So i finally got over 100 reads and im sooooo happy! And i also got a bunch of amazing covers sent to me! :) so to say i am happy is an understatement!

This chapter is dedicated to @Phoebe_xoxo for the awesome she made me! Thank you sooo much :)

She is a really good writer and you guys should go check out her story YOLO. It is an absolutely amazing story and is about a girl who losses her family when an intruder kills them all. Its so good so seriously go check it out when you are done reading my chapter!

Anyways, this chapter is gunna be sorta a filler chapter before i can move onto the next part of story. It will be a short update.

Comment below and enjoy! :)

Xoxo,

Emily

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next few days with jason were all pretty much uneventful and boring. We didnt have another deep, heavy conversation like the day i got home from the hospital. And we didnt have another make out session since that day either. I spent the last few days curled up on the sofa in sweats watching dance mom re-runs while jason whined about how stupid it was.

"Hey ness?" Jason said.

"Whats up?" I answered still engrossed in abby lee miller screaming at kelly on the television.

"Can we go do something?" Jason asked.

"When this is over." I replied waving him off so i could finish watching the screaming match i was so intrigued in.

Suddenly the t.v. was flicked off and my once very entertaining screen was now black. I instantly pouted and crossed my arms mad that my show was turned off.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" I asked still angry with jason.

"Because im bored." Jason replied calmly shrugging his shoulder, clearly not recognizing my much evident anger.

"But i was watching that!" I whined.

"Its stupid." Jason retorted causally.

"I love that show!" I defended.

"I mean if you like lossing valuable brain cells than why not?" Jason replied smirking widly.

"Okay, so now what?" I asked over the fact that he interupted my dance moms session.

"I dont know but lets get out of this house. Go do something fun!" Jason yelled pulling me off the sofa towards the front door.

"I cant go out like this." I said using my hand to motion up and down my body.

"I think you look great." Jason replied smoothly winking and pulling me close to his body by my waist.

"Of course you do." I said tapping him on the nose before pushing off of his chest to walk towards my room.

"Im gunna change." I added still walking towards my bedroom.

"Can i come?" Jason said almost seriously.

"You wish pretty boy." I replied smirking back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright im ready!" I sang coming out of my bedroom.

"You have to change." Jason replied disapprovingly.