Sal x Chionophile! Reader

A/n: Chionophile is someone who loves the cold or someone who is nearly immune to the cold.

     Larry stared in disbelief as Y/n climbed up inside the tree house after over an hour of being outside in a tank top and shorts. "How??" Sally Face sputtered from behind her as she sat on her knees.  "Easy. I just like cold temperatures. Now, about that ten bucks.." Y/n glanced at Larry who was digging in his pockets. 

Sal sat down his Dos cards and pushed himself off his stomach and onto his knees.

"Here, bruja de hielo." Larry handed her the money with a weird look. Sal laughed quietly when Y/n stuck her tongue out at him.

Sally laid on his stomach with Y/n and Larry following. "Hey, at least when it's cold, you can have an extra jacket to wrap around your hella cold heart."

Sal failed to keep in his laughter when Larry huffed in fake anger.  "Jesus, Y/n." "That's me." The girl stood up and stretched.

"Hey, Sally," Y/n kneeled and poked the bluenette, "How long can you last outside?"

Sal shrugged. "Like, half an hour?" He locked his icy blue eyes with Y/n, making her hold back a shiver. She stood and pulled him up.

"What about Lar-Bear?" The girl looked over her shoulder at Larry. He was playing with a knife and not paying attention as he answered "Half a day."

"Bold," Sally Face spoke blandly from behind Y/n as her shoulders bounced in laughter. "Might wanna rethink that, toots." She stuck her tongue out at Larry yet again as she tossed Sal's and Larry's coats to them.

"I'm making food, come on." The h/c girl disappeared down the ladder and jumped onto the snow. Y/n waited for Larry to finish his cigarette and put out the cherry before trudging off towards the apartments. She opened the doors and slithered down the steps, not waiting for Sal or Larry.

When she reached the elevator, a familiar face appeared.

"Hi, Chug." The chubby boy looked up from his chocolate and waved before biting into it again.

Sally Face and Larry finally showed up so they just dialed to her floor. Y/n and Larry got into a play argument about the most random of things before they arrived.

"You two are terrible."

"You're the one who let your precious Y/n freeze in the snow," Larry hissed.

"What?" The girl stopped her hand from unlocking the door to her apartment. "On that note, I'm going back to mine." Larry sprinted to the elevator and mashed the buttons before the doors finally closed.

"What was he talking about?" Y/n unlocked the apartment and closed it behind the both of them. Y/n's cat sat there screeching for thirteen seconds until she poured kibble in his bowl.

"Sal?"

The bluenette blinked and looked up. "Wait, what?"

"You're so cute."

Authors note uwu: Sorry for stopping it at a really random part I just couldn't focus without spacing out and I didn't want to make it worse than it already is. Again, sorry. Oh yeah and Dos is just Uno but not Uno because it's Dos.