_ Blue sweets _

A/N: I'm adding the absolutely amazing @BonsaiXz to this story. If you don't follow them I will hurt you.  I will know if you did or not. I live inside your walls. 

Y/N pov

His lips were chapped, but warm. The bus pulled up to the bus stop and I pulled away and got  stepped onto the bus.  I paid him and sat in a random seat. Sal sat next to me. 

A minute or so later, I felt Sal lean his head against me. I assumed he was just tired and let his head lean into my shoulder.

-Timeskip brought to you by Flex Tape-

Sal awoke as the bus stopped. He shifted and stood. We were the only ones to get off here. I thanked the bus driver and got off. We were near the shopping market. Knowing this place like the back of my hand, I lead Sal to the abandoned shack. The rain continued to fall on us, making our clothing and hair wet.

I went into the shack and sat near a large hole in the wall. I sighed. In my purse/backpack/pocket was a bag of blueberries. I laid on my belly. Sally copied as I set the bag of blueberries between us.   

Narrator pov

Sal hesitantly popped a berry in his mouth.  They tasted like Christmas in a small, spherical shape. His mouth melted.

"Where did you get these?" Sal mumbled around his share of blueberries. "The farmer's market." Y/N laughed.

"Y/N? Where are you?" A gentle voice prodded Y/N's ears. Y/N leapt to her feet to dash out to her friend. "Bonsai!" Y/N wrapped her in a tight hug.  

"Woah, Y/N!" Bonsai returned the hug. 

"I haven't seen you since (Home state)!" 

Y/N grinned and let her go. Sal walked over and watched the little reunion of the two girls.

"I'm assuming you two know eachother?"