Sal x Male! Reader

A/n: I'm going to add more x male! readers in the future. Okayenjoy. B/s means body shape ex. thin. Not bullshit.

     Sal groggily rolled out of bed. Arms weak, he pulled his mask out from under Gizmo. The cat jumped onto his dresser and knocked his pill bottles off of the top out of protest. The bluenette sighed, pulled his mask on, and proceeded to pick the pills up from off of the floor.

He swallowed the pills dry.  After getting dressed, he stopped. A gentle knock on the door caught him him off guard, but he opened the door nevertheless. A B/s figure was in front of him. Sal's blood bubbled at the sight of the boy. 'Fuck. Keep it cool.'

"I'm Y /n. I'd just moved in a few days ago. " Y/n greeted. Another wave of nervousness ran over Sal. It was strange; he had never really gotten nervous. Y/n watched Sally Face with gentle eyes.

"I- uh- I'm Sally Face. Or- ah- Sal." A stutter replied shakily from under his mask. 

"Ah.. Um. You look g-good." He commented. Sal had realized his mistake, flinched and scrambled to get a good excuse for what he had said. 

Y/n jokingly replied. "As do you, mister Sally Face."

Y/n pov

     His words caught my heartsrings quickly. Sally Face looked down. I fumbled with my fingers, hoping for a reaction. Finally, Sal invited me inside. Walking inside, I sat on his couch politely.

"Water?" The boy offered again. I giggled. His voice had cracked. I watched his eyes close under his mask, clearly with regret. "No thank you." The pictures on his shelf were of a blonde woman in a brown dress. I haven't seen her. Then again, I've only known this cutie for five minutes. 

"Is that your mother?" Sally Face froze. 

"Ah- No.." He spoke after a moment.

Regular pov

Sal's heart melted. Y/n didn't know and he didn't have to. Eyes tracing over Y/n's B/s body, he hesitantly spoke. 

"S-she's my cousin. She lives in Arkansas, so you wouldn't know her. And my mom has to -um- travel a lot because of her job. " A shaky fib, but Y/n believed it. Sally Face sat next to him, turning on the television so it would distract the person he had so quickly fallen for.

_Ho ho, a timeskip that nobody had asked for_

     After a few months, Sal decided that he would confess to Y/n. He knew that he would have to tell him about his mother as well, so he wanted to tell Y/n at the same time.

When they were alone at Y/n's apartment, Sally looked at Y/n.

"Hey. Can I talk about something ..serious?" Sal laced his question with unintentional anxiety. 

"Yeah, man. What's up?" Y/n said, turning his attention to Sal. Gulping down worries unsuccessfully, the bluenette spoke.

"I lied to you. The woman in the pictures was my mother. But she died because of me and it's my fault. Everything I told you about her travelling a lot was a lie. I'm a liar." Choking, Sal looked down. 

Y/n watched Sal, but didn't speak. When Sally Face began to cry, Y/n snaked an arm around him and pulled Sal into a hug.

     "I-I know you probably don't like guys, or you just don't like me, but I've liked you from the moment you said your name. But- ah- not to say I like you for your looks, which are amazing, I li-like you because you make me happy every time you look at me," He confessed."You're just so perfect and you make my face feel hot all the-"

Y/n cut Sal off with a kiss on the cheek of his mask. 

"I do love you."