Sally Face x Reader

A/N: It's storming right now. The rain brings me energy. You guys that like this for some reason are lucky.

No one's pov

      Y/N chewed on Sal's hand, licking and biting down gently. With his other hand, he was playing on his Gear Boy. He sighed and looked at her. Y/N smiled and let his thumb loose.

Sal looked at his thumb and saw a hickey at the base.

"Y/N..!" He whined. Y/N laughed and rolled onto her back. Sal huffed and got up.

Cold water ran on his skin, covering every crevice of flesh. He shivered.   Y/N giggled, knowing that she was the cause of this.

Sal dried his pale hands off with a towel. "Your hand tastes like salty plastic." Y/N commented.

A blush arose to Sal's cheeks from under the mask. He had always had a romantic liking to her, so she had always gotten to do things like chew on his hand or play with his pigtails.

But he didn't know if she felt the same way, so he kept to himself.

      Gizmo came into the bathroom where Y/N and Sal were to take his weekly bath.

His feline rubbed against his legs. Y/N watched without knowing what was about to happen.

Sal turned the fountain on.

"Pass me that soap bottle?"

Y/N obliged, tossing it to him.

"Do you want me to leave, or..?" She questioned him with nervous eyes and jittery hands.

Sal laughed. "Do you really think I'll take a bath in front of you?" He prompted her and continued laughing.

"This is for Gizmo!" He put soap inthe water and put the shower cap on his pet. Sal stood, grabbed her hand, and left the bathroom.

Y/N was still blushing. Sal noticed this and held up his hand with a sigh.

She bit down on it. A sharp pain ran through Sal.

"Ow!"  He yelled.

Y/N just giggled.

"Don't do that stuff to me, then."