Larry x reader

Vanilba chan here. I was reminiscing on this book when I found an unfinished chapter. I'm going to finish this up really quickly and maybe publish one or two more chapters if I have the time or energy to.

     Y/n coughed as Larry blew cigarette smoke in her face. "You're terrible," She laughed. The h/c girl grabbed his hand, snatched the cigarette, and put it out on the sidewalk.

"Noo!" Larry hissed at Y/n. "C'mon, Sally's probably still in the apartments." She patted his back before making the short trip up to the apartments.

Larry jogged after her as she opened the doors. "Oh, hey, there he is." Sal turned around and waved. After a moment of talking, the trio made their way back outside.

     Y/n was sitting on the sidewalk, watching cars go by as Larry and Sal were punching eachothers' shoulders and laughing. "You pussy," Larry laughed when Sal whimpered.

"Larry, play nice." Y/n looked over as Sal threw pitifully weak punches at Larry's arm. The teen stuck his tongue out at Y/n before standing up. "Do you wanna get a bite to eat?" Sal watched Larry.

Y/n stood and helped Sal up. Larry only stared at Y/n as she did so. How she bent over and smiled at Sal. It was driving Larry crazy. 

"Oh, hey can I grab Band-Aid?" 

'Of course. Y/n's cat takes walks. If his name wasn't weird enough.' 

Larry glanced at Sal. "Why? Doesn't he hate us?" The bluenette tilted his head. 

"So stay away from him." Y/n turned to walk to the apartments when Larry spoke up. "Should I come with you?" He turned around to look at Sal who gave him a thumbs up. "If you want to." she was already walking away.

Larry jogged after her, only taking a few strides because of his long legs. (wink wonk) It only took them a moment to grab the cat, since he always slept by the front door. Y/n strapped the leash to his collar and slipped back out the door. "You comin'?" Larry stopped staring and followed her.

Y/n giggled when Band-Aid bit Larry's ankle. "You think that's funny?" Larry growled at the female and grabbed her without thinking.

"Larry what in the hell are you doing?"

"I... I don't know."

"Well shit."

Y/n blinked and stared at him for a few moments. "Can I...?" Larry leaned down hesitantly and gave her a quick kiss. "Can I do it again..?"

The next thirty minutes was just them kissing. Desperate needing and longing for love was shared between the two.

"Wait.. Sally!"