Chapter 11: They're Finally Back

Val's POV: I follow Niall outside of the hotel, and we sit down on a park bench. He has his guitar, and when we settle down on the bench he tells me that he has a song to sing to me. He's so sweet, I think to myself. "My hearts a stereo!" He starts, "It beats for you so listen close!" He sings Stereo Hearts by Maroon 5 to me. "Val my heart really does beat for you," Niall whispers shyly. "Will you be my princess?"

Maya's POV: Liam takes me to the shores of Lake Michigan. It's cold, so he puts his jacket around me. I always feel so safe when I'm with Liam. He's so nice to me. I just wish we didn't have to go home in less then a week. I'll miss them so much. I don't like Liam just because he's from One Direction; I like him for who he is. The most amazing guy in the world.

He starts talking to me. "I have to tell you something, Maya." He says. "Yes?" I ask. "Well, the first time I saw you, and the first time we talked, um, well," he pauses. "Ugh, I can't say it. I'm just going to sing this song to tell you how I feel." He takes out his guitar, and starts playing. "Shut the door, turn the light off," He's playing moments! I'm trying so hard not to fangirl right now. I've always wanted to hear him sing live, and this is even better. He's singing it for me! I rest my head on my shoulder as he sings the rest of it. It's one of the most perfect days of my life. I'm glad he hit me with the van. That one accident brought us closer than we ever would have been. I don't like him just because he's famous; I like him for who he is: sweet, sensitive, shy, honest, and nice. He's the most amazing guy I've ever known. As he finishes singing moments, he says, "Maya, I've liked you since I first saw you. The first time we had a conversation, I fell in love with you. I just hope you feel the same way." He looks at me, his eyes full of hope. "Yes Liam, of course I do. I always have, and always will." Our eyes meet, and we lean in and kiss.

Ellery's POV: It's been an hour, and both Val and Maya aren't back yet. I know they're with the boys, but it's a big city, and I'm kind of worried. I go out in the hallway, and knock on the lads' door. Louis opens it. "Hey, love what's up?" He asks. I look in and see Harry and Zayn are still up. "Niall and Liam aren't back yet, are they?" I ask. "Nope. And I'm guessing Maya and Val aren't either." Lou says. "Not yet," I say. "Hey Louis, I have a question for you." He steps out into the hallway, closing the door. "Yes, love?" He says. "Well, I'm just guessing here," I start. "But Niall likes Val and Liam likes Maya don't they?" He looks away. "Maybe?" He mutters. I hit him playfully. "Come on, you can tell me. Everyone obviously knows by now." I say. "Fine. Fine. I'll tell you," he says, throwing his hands up in mock surrender. "But just because your so dang cute." He says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yes, your right. Niall and Liam like Val and Maya. And Zayn likes Val and Harry likes Maya. You happy now?" He asks. "Well I know who the girls like, so this is good I guess." I say. "Who do they like?" He asks. "I'm not going to tell you!" I say. "We never tell our secrets." I add. "Come on El, I just told you." "Sorry, Boo Bear, but you'll just have to wait and find out." I tell him. I can't tell on the girls. They'd be so mad, even if Lou is my boyfriend.

"Well, on another subject," Louis starts. "We both know that both of us won't be in Chicago forever. So, I've been wondering whether to ask you this or not, but next week we start our tour in Europe. Ellery, would you like to come with me?" He blushes, and then starts rambling on about how everything would be covered. "OF COURSE LOU!" I scream, interrupting him. I give him a big kiss, and then he starts smiling. "Yes!" he says. "I'd miss you so much if you didn't come!" "Wait, I say." he looks at me, worried. "No, I'm still going." I say, laughing. "But, do you think that Val and Maya will get to come. I mean, if they're, like, um, dating one of the boys or something?" I ask. Louis laughs, relieved. "I don't know. I could play love doctor," he says, winking at me, "if you would just tell me who Val and Maya like." I sigh. "I think you'll know by the end of the night, ok? If you don't, then I'll tell you. Deal?" Deal!" He says. "So, since we're waiting for our friends to come back, wanna hang out until then?" He asks. "Sure," I say, and we head into my room, and turn on the T.V. We end up watching "Titanic" (did I mention it's over three hours long?), and the girls get back right when it's ending. They walk in, and see Lou and I cuddled on the couch. "Oh, I hope we're not interrupting anything," Val says in a distant voice. "Ya, sorry." Maya adds. Both their voices sound like they're in another world. "Um, earth to Maya!" I shout, and Lou shouts the same to Val. "What?" They ask at the same time. "Let's cut straight to the chase," Lou says. "How was the date girls?" He asks. They both blush. "It wasn't a date," Val says. "We were just hanging out. It was wonderful, amazing," Maya adds. "It was also at night in the middle of the city." I say. "We just went to the lake," Maya whines. "Ya, and we only went to the park," Val adds. "Ok, girls, whatever you say." Lou says. "I better go so you girls can stay up all night telling each other about it." He adds. "Okay." they say, not even paying attention. Oh gosh, what happened. I know they like Niall and Liam. They must feel the way I did when Louis asked me to be his girlfriend. "I'm glad you chose to come with us," Lou whispers to me. "We're gonna have a blast in Europe!" His voice is so sweet, it gives me shivers. "I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow. And who knows, maybe your friends will get to come too. I'll talk to lads." He tells me. "Sounds good," I say. We hug, say good night, and I head back into our room to hear what happened with the girls. They look almost giddy, and I know the conversation is going to be verrrrrrrry long tonight. "So, what happened with Nialler and Li?" I ask. They burst out laughing, and start talking. I swear we're going to talk all night.