Chapter 7: Telling Secrets

Liam's POV: "Hey Niall, can I talk to u?" I say. "sure," he says, and we step outside the hotel room. "What's up?" he asks. "Well, you know how I was always at the hospital to make sure Maya was ok? Well, I started having a crush on her." "I KNEW IT!!!" Niall shouts! "shut up man!" I say. "the girls are right next door to us, what are you doing?" I say. "sorry Liam," Niall says. "I'm just so happy you finally confessed it! U like maya u like maya," he starts chanting. Louis sticks his head out the door. "aye, some of us are trying to sleep in here. What's going on?" "ooooh," Niall starts. I elbow him. "nothing." he ends with. "well it certainly sounds like nothing." Lou says. "come on, daddy direction, tell me. I'm the oldest, and therefore, the most mature." Niall and I start laughing. "ok, fine. I'm not the most mature, but I am good with girls." he says, raising his eyebrows. "after all, I am dating the most beautiful girl on the planet."

Niall turns to me. "I think we can trust him, Liam. I mean, I trust him." I sigh. "fine, we'll tell u." "YES!" Lou shouts. "what is it with you two being so loud," I say. They shrug their shoulders. "okay," niall says. "so Liam just told me...he likes maya. He has a crush on maya!" "I knew it." Lou says. "you weren't at the hospital all week for nothing! I think you should ask her out." "not yet," I say. "I want her to get to know me a little better, and me know her. Then she won't be pressured." "fine," Louis says. "but if you two don't ask your ladies out soon, you'll never get too." Niall and I nod. Wait, I think. "Niall? Who does he like?" "ummmm," Lou says. "it's ok, Louis," Niall says. "you guys both trusted me with your secrets; I can trust you guys. Umm, I kinda have a thing for...Val." he says. I start laughing. "what!?" he says. "I don't know, nothing really. We just all started falling in love with the girls. It's amazing none of us liked the same girl." "oh gosh yes." Lou says. "do you know what a mess that would be?" "what about zayn and Harry?" Niall asks. "do they like any of the girls?" "well," Lou says. "not that I know of, but you know Harry. He tends to like the ladies." "ugh, I wish I'd just ask Val out. I don't want her to fall in love with someone else. But I don't want to rush her." I can tell Niall really likes her, maybe even as much as I like maya...

Maya's POV: El's back from her date with Lou. After we ask her how it went, and she tells us how it was amazing. Except for when a girl spotted them and started fangirling, and every girl within a mile started following them. Otherwise, she said, it was the best movie she'd ever been too. "hey girls," I say. "we've been in Chicago for almost a week and a half, and we haven't been shopping yet. Now, I know Lou and El just started dating, and Val and I are falling in love with Niall and Liam, but we need some girl time. Agreed?" "AGREED!" they say. "I need some ice cream, so I can become Cray Cray!" El says. "Lets go!"

Val's POV: After we've changed, we go out of the hotel. On the way out of our room, we see Niall, Louis, and Liam standing in the hallway of the hotel. Their talking in whispers, but then they turn around and see us. They are instantly quiet. "hey babe," Lou says to El. "where are you three lovely ladies going?" "shopping," El says. "and to have some girl time." "have fun sweetie." he says, and gives her a quick kiss before walking back to Nialler and Liam. As the elevator door closes, we see Liam and Niall staring at Maya and me. I wonder what they were talking about...