"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you know, I was shocked when you got the job because you're so new. But here you are, working for the First Lady herself, Jacqueline Lee Kennedy." She said in a high pitched voice.

"Right." I rose a brow, scooting back to further conceal my purse.

"I don't even think you've been here long enough to fully recognize the important nature of your job. But if you need any advice— I'm here." She said in a backhanded way.

"You even have a pager..." She reached for Jackie's pager that laid on my bed, but I picked it up before she could pick it up.

"You know, those are very technical devices. If you need anyone to help you with it..." She dragged on.

"Great. I'll keep that in mind." I squinted.

"Of course, anything to help the girl in charged of assisting the First Lady. The best one this country has even seen if you ask me... I just—" Susan looked down at her lap as she shook her head. Was she tearing up?

"I really love her, that's all. I've admired her since day one, I made sure she knew my name. Once she referred to me by my first name." Susan smiled. "I want to be just like her, everything she has I want to have."

This girl was seriously mixed up.

"Anyway." She stood up and turned to me. "Remember, I'm always here." Susan smiled then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I took my purse from behind me and slowly opened it. My mind told me not to take the pager out, just in case Susan decided to burst in again. I clasped the purse shut.

A beeping noise filled my room, and I picked up Jackie's pager. I looked it and observed it, but then I realized the noise was coming from my purse.

The President's pager.

I opened the purse, and a flashing red light that was synchronized with the beeping lit in my face.

"Damn it." I said holding it and moving it around in my hands. How do you turn this damned thing off? It got the the point where I was knocking it against the wall.

"Hey there." Susan opened my door a crack and poked her head in. "Want it to stop?"

"Uh— no." I told her awkwardly but she was already rushing toward me. I quickly was able to push Jackie's pager under my bed sheets while Susan took The President's pager out of my hands.

"See, if you want it to stop... you just press this button." Susan said as she pressed something and it stopped. "That's all."

She gave me a wide smile, and I slowly took the pager from her, creeped out. "Thanks."

"Great!" She walked out again. I quickly stuffed both pagers in my purse, then ran to my door.

Before leaving the room, I checked myself in the mirror of my vanity. Then I went to my window which was perfectly placed between the file cabinet in my room and my side table, and split the blinds to peep through.

A black vehicle sat outside of the house. My heart began to pitter patter. I ran out of my room, through the hang out spot, down the steps, and through the foyer.

The brisk night air brushed around me as I quickly made my way down the steps. I stood in front of the car, and nothing happened.

Was I mistaken? Did he make the thing go beepy boopy by accident?

The back door of the car opened, and I exhaled. Looking behind me, I saw that no one was looking out the windows. Then, I jumped into the car and next to the individual.

I looked at him, and he looked at me. That was not The President. That was some random man.

"I'm right here." A voice said, and I looked to the front of the car. "It's a limo."

I laughed as I began walking to the other side of the car to the adjacent seat. The car began moving, and I clumsily leaped forward, landing awkwardly on him.

The President.

He didn't seem to mind, he laughed and squeezed my body. Then invited me to sit on my lap.

"I've missed you and it's only been a few hours, Clover." He grinned.

"Clover?" I asked.

"Yes, because you make me feel so lucky." He shook his head slowly. He was very cheesy, but somehow it worked for him. Another thing that worked was him sliding his hand up my thigh.

My dress stopped mid-thigh, and he stared down at it wildly.

"This is what girls are wearing these days?" He asked and I laughed.

"They call it the mini skirt." I said quietly. "Because... it's mini."

"Sexy." The President told me as he looked into my eyes. Then slid his hand up the skirt. His finger brushed against my clothed heat, and my cheeks got hot. "You should wear it more often."

"Mhm." I exhaled then put my arms around his neck, reaching to kiss him. He dodged it, then slowly lowered me off of his lap to sit beside him.

"Slow down, baby." He said with risen eyebrows. "One step at a time."

I sat there humiliated. I couldn't believe that I embarrassed himself in front of him. He didn't miss a beat. He placed his hand on my thigh and pushed my knee so that it touched his while I sat next to him.

Then he pulled my panties to the side and began fingering me. I shut my eyes as he did this, then leaned my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Babygirl, this is just the beginning."